Motor City Tunes GT6

Thanks for the prompt reply...I had to much weight to the rear of car and it made it too stiff for any throttle control so i changed weight distribution and added more weight to the front of the car and now the back is loose and i have my throttle control now...but getting the orange if i apply half throttle and red if full throttle...but the car is handling much better now....sorry to rant...but i thought it would help if i told you how this happened....So the answer is manageable understeer...👍

:cheers:

Your'e the man....that worked had to put it up to 14...And red tire gone...thanks Dabomm...10 out 10...👍 :cheers:

Ford Focus ST 2006
450PP, 258 hp, 1200kg

15211467290_cd85bf8f7e_z.jpg

Tuned with G27 with Nixim Brake Pedal Mod.

Tuned on London Reverse. NOT my FITT entry. See below.

Tuning & Maintenance
No pit services
Front Aero Type A
Rims: OZ Racing Superforgiata
Paint: GT Fluorescence 004-W

Installed Parts
Comfort Soft Tires
Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Brakes
Six-Speed Transmission (remember to fit transmission after installing power parts)
Fully Customizable LSD
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Semi-racing Exhaust
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood
Window Weight Reduction

Tune
Ride Height 90/70
Springs 5.50/10.00
Dampers Compression 1/10
Dampers Extension 10/4
Anti-Roll Bars 1/7
Camber 0/2.0
Toe -0.35/-0.75
Brake balance 3/8
LSD 7/16/5
Ballast 29
Ballast Position +50
Weight Distribution 58:42
Power Level 99.2%

Six-Speed Transmission
Remember to install the transmission after all of the power upgrades or reset to default. If you do not see these fixed numbers then you reset the transmission to default.
Top Speed 155
1st gear 3.025
2nd gear 2.114
3rd gear 1.578
4th gear 1.232
5th gear 1.006
6th gear 0.859
Final gear 4.000

Last edited:
Ford Focus ST 2013
450PP, 270hp, 1250kg

15211466330_4d2dd3267c_z.jpg

Tuned with G27 with Nixim Brake Pedal Mod

Tuned on London Reverse for the FITT Ford Challenges event. These settings are crazy. The event is essentially a time trial with test drivers. I went for broke. Push this car as hard as you want to, but respect the braking zone. Hit your marks and you'll be really fast.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/fitt-ford-challenges-by-mch.317294/

Tuning & Maintenance
No pit services
Front Aero Type A
Rims: OZ Racing Superforgiata
Paint: Spirited Green Metallic

Installed Parts
Comfort Soft Tires
Racing Brakes
Six-Speed Transmission (remember to fit transmission after installing power parts)
Fully Customizable LSD
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood (Body Color)
Window Weight Reduction

Tune
Ride Height 95/75
Springs 5.00/8.50
Dampers Compression 1/9
Dampers Extension 10/4
Anti-Roll Bars 1/7
Camber 0/1.5
Toe -0.75/-0.95
Brake balance 2/8
LSD 6/16/5
Ballast 52
Ballast Position +50
Weight Distribution 52:48
Power Level 98.6%

Six-Speed Transmission
Remember to install the transmission after all of the power upgrades or reset to default. If you do not see these fixed numbers then you reset the transmission to default.
Top Speed 168
1st gear 2.896
2nd gear 1.999
3rd gear 1.481
4th gear 1.149
5th gear 0.933
6th gear 0.793
Final gear 4.062

And the competitions view:

15394952561_71f34f8cd4_z.jpg

Last edited:
Transmission
Final Gear to 5.500
Top Speed to 149 (never change this setting past this point)
1st gear 3.230 (for a tall 1st gear and reduced wheel spin)
2nd gear 2.220 (for a tall 2nd gear and reduced wheel spin)
3rd gear 1.730
4th gear 1.405
5th gear 1.190
Final gear 3.450 (adjust this to set top speed at redline on longest straight)

ive set Top speed to 149 and went to set up the gears and cant get 3.230 for 1st gear. lowest it will go is 4.219 :confused:

Try this. Put power parts on first. Reset transmission to default. Move the Top Gear slider all the way right first. Then move the Top Speed slider all the way left.

Let me know if that works.

Mustang Boss 302 R '13
550 PP, 574 hp, 1400 kg

14740591406_02852a3fdc_z.jpg

That's right. It is a Boss 302 R for Race Car!

Tuning and Maintenance
Oil Change
Front Aero Type B
Rear Wing Custom Wing Type A
BBS RE-MG rims in standard size
Body Paint: Gotta Have It Green Metallic Tri Coat/Black Stripes
Rim Paint: Etna Black Metallic
Brake Rotor Paint: Electric Orange
Racing Number: Type D #51

14576895770_638401c8b0_z.jpg

Installed Parts
Sport Hard Tires
Racing Brakes
Fully Customizable Transmission
Fully Customizable LSD
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Sports Catalytic Converter
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood
Window Weight Reduction

14576944299_16e27d1a3b_z.jpg

Tune 1.10
RH 135/75
Springs 7.50/10.00
Dampers Compression 1/5
Dampers Extension 10/4
Anti-Roll Bars 1/5
Camber 0.0/0.8
Toe -0.25/-0.15
Brake balance 4/7
LSD 9/12/5
Power Level 96.8%
Ballast 81
Ballast Position +50

14763261482_ba27bb4f44_z.jpg

Transmission
Final Gear to 5.500
Top Speed to 124 (never change this setting past this point)
1st gear 3.150
2nd gear 2.110
3rd gear 1.625
4th gear 1.310
5th gear 1.100
6th gear 0.950
Final gear 4.000 (adjust this to set top speed at redline on longest straight)

Tuning Notes

I had already tuned this car a couple of times before the 1.09 game update. I was working on a 1.09 edition when 1.10 hit. I own this car in real life. It handles better than any other Mustang I have driven. Ford Racing agonized over this car for road course track day handling. The Boss logo has only been used in 1969/1970 and now in 2012/2013. I can tell you that the car is very well balanced.

So, I was excited to take this car out as one of my first drives in the 1.10 game update. I had already driven the BOSS 302 for 153.1 miles of 1.08 tuning. I decided not to start from scratch... just start where I left off in 1.08.

RH 80/80
Springs 8.00/12.00
Dampers Compression 2/5
Dampers Extension 7/3
Anti-Roll Bars 2/4
Camber 0.0/0.0
Toe -0.05/-0.15
Brake balance 4/6
LSD 10/14/7
Ballast 81
Ballast Position 50

Nurburgring GP/F:
Really bad understeer from mid-corner to exit. Loose on exit with heavy outside wheel spin. God awful in the braking zones with very poor stopping distance. How could this car be worse now than it was in 1.08? It was pretty decent in 1.08, but now has some bad habits. To be honest, I was pissed. The real life version is a dream to drive. The GT6 version 🤬 🤬. :grumpy:

Rant: F-ing PD. There is no way that you actually drove the 2013 Boss302 in real life before building the programming for the game. The in-game version drives just like the in-game 2005 Mustang. The BOSS 302 is NOT a drag strip queen. This car was built for road racing and in real life, it is an absolute dream. In the game it handles like a 70's muscle car.

This is just laziness in the programming department. Try reading a review from a car site if you cannot find the time to drive such a sweet car. You killed this car with the last update. I want my money back. No, better yet. I want to challenge Kaz himself to a race in a BOSS 302. That's right. Kaz vs. me at Mid-Ohio. I will even pay for the gas, tires and entry fee. Kaz needs to know how one of these drives in real life.

Tune Changes:
- LSD to 10/10/5
- Ride Height to 100/80
- Brake balance to 5/6
- Front toe to -0.15

Still heavy understeer and a constantly glowing outside front tire in every corner. The braking zone feels like ABS is turned up to 12/12. Time to go to extremes.

Changes:
RH 120/80
Springs 7.50/12.00
Dampers Compression 2/6
Dampers Extension 10/3
Anti-Roll Bars 2/5
Camber 0.0/1.0
Toe -0.25/-0.15
Brake balance 6/7
LSD 8/11/5

Front tires now lock under braking. Now have inside wheel spin on exit.

LSD 8/12/5 - The LSD feels weird. Like it abruptly locks and unlocks. The car is not consistent.

LSD 9/12/5 - better.

The car is a little odd now. It still has mid-corner understeer, but now kind of bounces on exit and can even break loose a little. The rear is too stiff. The springs are being asked to do too much.

Changes:
RH 125/75
Springs 7.50/10.00
Dampers Compression 2/5
Dampers Extension 10/3
Anti-Roll Bars 1/5
Camber 0.0/0.7
Toe -0.25/-0.15
Brake balance 6/7
LSD 8/11/5

Improved, but give me more of the same. I am running out of options to rid this car of understeer. I also find it funny that PD thinks a 550PP Mustang on Sport Hard tires, programmed with massive understeer can beat a 600PP Enzo Ferrari on Sport Softs.

Changes:
RH 135/75
Springs 7.50/10.00
Dampers Compression 1/5
Dampers Extension 10/4
Anti-Roll Bars 1/5
Camber 0.0/0.8
Toe -0.25/-0.15
Brake balance 4/7

I have been able to make the BOSS 302 a more fund car to drive, but it is nowhere near its real world version. :(
Question for you, you installed the custom wing but did not list downforce setting?

I had tried your early build of this car after the Miata Challenge (yeah, that long ago) and kept it in my garage but have not touched since. With the latest Challenge, I did not look at the settings nor could I remember them, just went in my garage and sold it. Wanted to build my own my way, and when I am done testing the others may want to give yours a run. And do you remember where you got Etna Black?

Question for you, you installed the custom wing but did not list downforce setting?

I had tried your early build of this car after the Miata Challenge (yeah, that long ago) and kept it in my garage but have not touched since. With the latest Challenge, I did not look at the settings nor could I remember them, just went in my garage and sold it. Wanted to build my own my way, and when I am done testing the others may want to give yours a run. And do you remember where you got Etna Black?

I added the wing purely for looks. I set it at minimum; 5.

Etna Black, no idea?

power parts?
Are there any power parts available for this car; ECU, Turbos, etc? If not, then ignore that part of my comment. If so, always add engine tuning parts first.

there are no tuning parts for the Lotus 97T =) which is why i was getting a lil confused hehe. the car setup minus the gears, is lovely really changes the cars feel and ive already won 4 out of 6 races with it. same with the Fomula GT set up. so thank you.

Subaru BRZ GT300
510 PP, 345 hp, 1150 kg

13683844054_2145430c20_z.jpg

Absolutely love this car! Easily won the International A Super GT300 Championship.

Pit Service
Paint: Lime Light

Installed Parts
Racing Hard Tires
Racing Brakes
Fully Customizable LSD
Standard Clutch & Flywheel
Standard Drive Shaft
Engine Tuning Stage Standard
Standard Computer
Racing Exhaust
Exhaust Manifold Standard
Catalytic Converter Standard
Intake Standard
Turbo Kit Normal
Weight Reduction Standard
Carbon Hood Standard
Window Weight Reduction Standard

Tune
Ride Height 70/55
Springs 16.75/15.75
Dampers Compression 3/4
Dampers Extension 5/4
Anti-Roll Bars 3/4
Camber 0.0/0.0
Toe -0.05/0.02
Brake balance 6/6
LSD 13/12/12
Power Level 100%
Downforce 350/450
Ballast 0
Ballast Position 0
Weight Distribution 53:47

Transmission
Final Gear to 5.500
Max Speed to 112 (never touch again)
1st gear 2.800
2nd gear 2.000
3rd gear 1.575
4th gear 1.299
5th gear 1.110
6th gear 0.975
Final gear 3.800 (adjust this to hit red line at the end of the longest straight)

Outstandind setup!
I'll race next weekend with this car in a 2 hours event, and I'll use your setup.
But there is a in GT6 that is not clear to me.
Hard tires Vs. Soft tires.
In Suzuka's cirtuit I can "blast off" front racing soft tires in 10 laps.
Using hard tires, I could do more laps, but I'll be slower and loose stability.
So, what should I do? Pratice more with hard tires, or tuning the car to extend the front tires life?
And if I race rear soft tires and front hard tires? Is it insane?

Hi,Hami, I see you did not respond to my question, if something is offensive to you, I apologize, I hope you can forgive. I really have a lot of knowledge about the car did not know. I play GT5 just one week, GT6 is coming. So if I ask some idiotic questions, please do not mid.

Last edited:
Hi,Hami, I see you did not respond to my question, if something is offensive to you, I apologize, I hope you can forgive. I really have a lot of knowledge about the car did not know. I play GT5 just one week, GT6 is coming. So if I ask some idiotic questions, please do not mid.

Just busy. That's all. I have played a total of three hours of GT in the past 30 days.

Hi,Hami. Thanks for u tune, I have question, I saw you write:(using the reverse flip) . What's the reverse flip? How to use? When to use it? What is the difference and flip? Thank you:tup:

The transmission flip is when you click reset, move the Top Gear slider all the way right and the Top Speed slider all the way left, then set the individual gears.

The reverse flip is when you click reset, move the Top Gear slider all the way left and the Top Speed slider all the way left, then set the individual gears.

The normal flip is best for high HP cars.

The reverse flip is best for lower powered cars.

The transmission flip is when you click reset, move the Top Gear slider all the way right and the Top Speed slider all the way left, then set the individual gears.

The reverse flip is when you click reset, move the Top Gear slider all the way left and the Top Speed slider all the way left, then set the individual gears.

The normal flip is best for high HP cars.

The reverse flip is best for lower powered cars.
Thank you for your explanation, now I understand, thank you :cheers: Can I mention some questions? If you're not busy or wait for you not busy.

Hi, Hami, I have a question:some track have high and low speed corners, so I tuned suspension is focusing on low speed corners, high speed corners just ues the dowfor downforce it's right? How you think?

Hi, Hami, I have a question:some track have high and low speed corners, so I tuned suspension is focusing on low speed corners, high speed corners just ues the dowfor downforce it's right? How you think?

Not sure that I understand the question. It depends upon the car. A FF drive train will tend to struggle in low speed corners and on exit of medium speed corners so not much tuning needs to happen for high speed sections. What you do to solve the low speed bits will also help the high speed ones.

I was tuning the Ford GT 2005 and it handled really great everywhere from medium speed to high speed. It was awful in low speed sections. But, everything that I tried to fix the low speed stability, it made high speed corners now understeer. I did not use only downforce to solve the issues. I use tuning lever available.

So it kind of depends upon the car and the situation.

Not sure that I understand the question. It depends upon the car. A FF drive train will tend to struggle in low speed corners and on exit of medium speed corners so not much tuning needs to happen for high speed sections. What you do to solve the low speed bits will also help the high speed ones.

I was tuning the Ford GT 2005 and it handled really great everywhere from medium speed to high speed. It was awful in low speed sections. But, everything that I tried to fix the low speed stability, it made high speed corners now understeer. I did not use only downforce to solve the issues. I use tuning lever available.

So it kind of depends upon the car and the situation.
Sorry for my expression wrong, I did not say complete, sorry. I hope you do not mind.
Specific issues: I tuning Honda HSV-010 in Silverstone GP, the default setting(PD's) I feel front wheel stiffness(whether high speed or medium speed and low speed), I hypothesis the front tire is overloaded in low speed corners, so I tuning the Suspension, LSD, Transmission to solve this(I do not want to change the original weight). But the high speed and some medium speed is understeer and stiffness, so I'm going to use the downforce to solve this. I am going to the wrong way? How would you do? Please, I want to your opinion. :)
I have a new problem, my LSD is 11/12/5 I think the Accel is high, but the inside wheel still spins first. Do I need to increase the value? Or it's other problems?

Last edited:
Sorry for my expression wrong, I did not say complete, sorry. I hope you do not mind.
Specific issues: I tuning Honda HSV-010 in Silverstone GP, the default setting(PD's) I feel front wheel stiffness(whether high speed or medium speed and low speed), I hypothesis the front tire is overloaded in low speed corners, so I tuning the Suspension, LSD, Transmission to solve this(I do not want to change the original weight). But the high speed and some medium speed is understeer and stiffness, so I'm going to use the downforce to solve this. I am going to the wrong way? How would you do? Please, I want to your opinion. :)
I have a new problem, my LSD is 11/12/5 I think the Accel is high, but the inside wheel still spins first. Do I need to increase the value? Or it's other problems?

If you send the tune to me through the inbox button, I can offer more advice. It can help for me to see the full tune.

As for the LSD, if you are getting inside wheel spin, then yes, raise the LSD accel higher until you get both wheels spinning at the same time or outside wheel spin. If you get all the way to outside wheel spin, then you have gone too far.

If you send the tune to me through the inbox button, I can offer more advice. It can help for me to see the full tune.

As for the LSD, if you are getting inside wheel spin, then yes, raise the LSD accel higher until you get both wheels spinning at the same time or outside wheel spin. If you get all the way to outside wheel spin, then you have gone too far.
Thank you very much. 👍

Brands Hatch Indy Tune
Volkswagen Scirocco R '10

489 PP, 300 hp, 1300 kg

15393736710_138e7131b8_z.jpg

Custom Parts
Front Aero Type A
Flat Floors
Rear Wing Custom Wing - Type A
Rims: Classic Steel Smooth standard size

Pit Service
Change Oil
Improve Body Rigidity
Overhaul Engine

Installed Tuning Parts
Sport Soft Tires
Racing Brakes
Fully Customizable LSD
Triple-Plate Clutch & Flywheel
Engine Tuning Standard
Sports Computer ECU (mandatory)
Sports Exhaust
Standard Exhaust Manifold
Standard Intake
No Turbo Kit
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood Installed
Window Weight Reduction Installed

Tune
Ride Height 72/72
Springs 7.00/10.50
Dampers Compression 3/9
Dampers Extension 10/3
Anti-Roll Bars 3/7
Camber 0.0/1.0
Toe -0.28/-0.35
Brake balance 2/7
LSD 9/17/5
Downforce 0/5
Power Level 95.2%
Ballast 145 kg
Ballast Position -13
Weight Distribution 54:46 (mandatory)

Transmission
Final Gear to 5.000
Max Speed to 124 (never touch again)
1st gear 3.200
2nd gear 2.200
3rd gear 1.675
4th gear 1.355
5th gear 1.145
6th gear 1.000
Final gear 4.400 (adjust this to hit red line at the end of the longest straight)

Last edited:
Lotus Elise Type 72 '01
450 PP, 194 hp, 850 kg

15567195539_77d0e8dfb0_z.jpg

Custom Parts
Rims: OZ Racing Ultraleggera standard size
Paint: Matte Pink
Rim Paint: Matte Dark Silver

Pit Service
None

Installed Tuning Parts
Sport Hard Tires
Standard Brakes
Five-speed Transmission
Fully Customizable LSD
Standard Clutch & Flywheel
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer ECU
Racing Exhaust
Standard Intake
No Turbo Kit
Weight Reduction Standard
Carbon Hood Installed

Tune
Ride Height 80/80
Springs 4.75/7.00
Dampers Compression 5/3
Dampers Extension 4/7
Anti-Roll Bars 4/2
Camber 0.0/0.0
Toe -0.12/+0.14
Brake balance 6/3
LSD 10/12/35
Downforce 0/0
Power Level 93.7%
Ballast 109 kg
Ballast Position -18
Weight Distribution 43:57

Transmission (non-adjustable 5 speed)
Install transmission after all power parts
1st gear 3.307
2nd gear 2.244
3rd gear 1.631
4th gear 1.252
5th gear 1.014
Final gear 4.200
Max Speed 137

Last edited:
Amazing tune!!You are the only one who explains in detail the whole tuning process!Your (updated)guide is really helpfull,especially for guys like me who don't know much about how to make a good setup.I only have one question about using racing tires(on NSX and other road cars in general).On your guide you said that you tend to place Racing tires closer to the upper 1/3 of the slider.That's the only thing I have to change when I switch from sports to racing tires?
For example yesterday I was driving a RUF RGT on sport softs and it was really enjoyable and steady at cornering.But when we switched from sports to racing tires the car was terrible,at low-speed corners especially.The same experience I had with 430 Scuderia.With your tune the NSX is fast with both racing and sport tires :)

489 PP, 300 hp, 1300 kg​
Original setup used, except for:
* I didn't change the oil - Power Level: 99.9 % (488 PP | 300 BHP),
* Final gear: 3.700 (if I recall right :D ) - for this track.

GT6 Seasonal | Intermediate Non-Racing Car Challenge | Daytona Road Course | 500 PP | SS
Daytona Road Course_7.jpg

The Winning Overtake
Very smooth and elaborate work, like always, Keith. Excellent Race Car. 👍

Last edited:
Indy Road Course Tune

489 PP, 300 hp, 1300 kg

15393736710_138e7131b8_z.jpg

Custom Parts
Front Aero Type A
Flat Floors
Rear Wing Custom Wing - Type A
Rims: Classic Steel Smooth standard size

Pit Service
Change Oil
Improve Body Rigidity
Overhaul Engine

Installed Tuning Parts
Sport Soft Tires
Racing Brakes
Fully Customizable LSD
Triple-Plate Clutch & Flywheel
Engine Tuning Standard
Sports Computer ECU (mandatory)
Sports Exhaust
Standard Intake
No Turbo Kit
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood Installed

Tune
Ride Height 72/72
Springs 6.75/12.25
Dampers Compression 3/9
Dampers Extension 10/4
Anti-Roll Bars 3/7
Camber 0.2/1.6
Toe -0.28/-0.45
Brake balance 2/7
LSD 9/16/5
Downforce 0/5
Power Level 95.2%
Ballast 145 kg
Ballast Position -13
Weight Distribution 54:46 (mandatory)

Transmission
Final Gear to 4.500
1st gear 3.500
2nd gear 2.400
3rd gear 1.840
4th gear 1.500
5th gear 1.275
6th gear 1.125
Final gear 3.150 (adjust this to hit red line at the end of the longest straight)

Audi R8 LMS ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) '12
625 PP, 626 hp, 1250 kg

15671321617_8d870497d5_z.jpg

Custom Parts
none

Pit Service
none

Installed Tuning Parts
Racing Hard Tires
Racing Brakes
Fully Customizable LSD
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Racing Exhaust

Tune
Ride Height 50/55
Springs 24.00/26.00
Dampers Compression 4/3
Dampers Extension 7/6
Anti-Roll Bars 4/3
Camber 0.0/0.0
Toe -0.05/+0.35
Brake balance 5/5
LSD 14/12/11
Downforce 400/700
Power Level 99.3%
Ballast 0 kg
Ballast Position 0
Weight Distribution 47:53

Transmission
Reset to default
Final Gear to 3.500
1st gear 5.600
2nd gear 3.900
3rd gear 3.020
4th gear 2.475
5th gear 2.105
6th gear 1.850
Final gear 2.450 (adjust this to hit red line at the end of the longest straight)

Tuning Notes:
Coming soon

Last edited:
Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '06
597 PP, 638 hp, 1400 kg

15855091991_0b11f1407f_z.jpg

Custom Parts
Front Aero Type A
Flat Floors
Rear Wing Custom Wing - Type B
Rims: OZ Racing Ultraleggera standard size black
Paint: Blue Sapphire

Pit Service
None

Installed Tuning Parts
Racing Hard Tires
Full Custom Suspension
Racing Brakes
Full Custom Transmission
Fully Customizable LSD
Triple-Plate Clutch
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Sport Catalytic Converter
Intake Tuning
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood
Window Weight Reduction

15671314757_760c382ef3_z.jpg

Tune
Ride Height 88/70
Springs 11.25/14.00
Dampers Compression 4/8
Dampers Extension 10/5
Anti-Roll Bars 5/7
Camber 0.0/1.0
Toe -0.60/-0.40
Brake balance 5/6
LSD 8/10/7
Power Level 97.4%
Downforce 0/5
Ballast 30 kg
Ballast Position +50
Weight Distribution 51:49

Transmission
Reset to default
Final Gear to 5.000
1st gear 3.500
2nd gear 2.400
3rd gear 1.830
4th gear 1.490
5th gear 1.265
6th gear 1.125
Final gear 3.575 (adjust this to hit red line at the end of the longest straight)

Tuning Notes:
Coming soon

Last edited:
Hello Mr. Hami, I'm presently working on a suspension emulator, I'm looking for great tunes in the following categories; 2x FF, FR, MR, RR, & 4WD, all normal cars, no aero parts would be preferred but if you don't have than I will use with aero. If you can direct me to them in your index I will be very grateful for it. If you are interested in trying the demo version when it's ready I will be happy to send you a copy. I noticed that in your signature you wrote "This site needs more theory and fewer actual posted tunes", that is all I've been doing now since the month of april, but I'm starting out from the beginning with no actual knowledge of IRL or GT6 tunings, I'm almost finished with some tests on tire compounds and on track/transmission speeds, if you are interested in some of the work I'm doing you can always PM me and I'll give you more details. Thanks again for all the past help. :cheers:

Back