• 5,186 comments

Blitz24

Chromalusion Member
Premium
United States
NJ/USA
Blitzbay
Blitzbay
NASCAR Xfinity series race last night at Darlington Raceway came down to 3 drivers giving everything they had for the win. Audio is from the radio broadcast of the race.

GT7 would probably penalize all 3 of them there.

Jimlaad43

GeoGuessr God
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
2022 Dutch GP fans' headwear
20220905_150048.jpg

Jimlaad43

GeoGuessr God
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Indycar's not much better.

2021 Big Machine Spiked Coolers Grand Prix
2017 Rainguard Water Sealers Grand Prix

Liquid

Fission Mailed
Premium
Slovakia
Bratvegas
GTP_Liquid
Great vid but the TV direction is horrible. Just show the damn race. Even missed the lead car spinning out.

Last edited:
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
And yet if there were sausage kerbs or bolts protruding from the red & white surface that ruined their tyres, they'd all manage to somehow magically stay within track limits.

The blatant abuse of track limits is one of my biggest hates about modern motorsport.
I don't get it either. It's one of the simplest, core parts of almost all motorsport, driving on a predefined course and the first to complete a set distance on that course wins.

If you're just going to let people make their own courses, what is the point? They haven't driven the track. What other sports with similar defined areas of play allow people some leeway? None that I know of.

Liquid

Fission Mailed
Premium
Slovakia
Bratvegas
GTP_Liquid
I don't get it either. It's one of the simplest, core parts of almost all motorsport, driving on a predefined course and the first to complete a set distance on that course wins.

If you're just going to let people make their own courses, what is the point? They haven't driven the track. What other sports with similar defined areas of play allow people some leeway? None that I know of.
"And when the ball goes out of play, I can keep dribbling, right? I can knock it off the advertising boards and keep going?"

Australia
Australia
Twisteddrift
The scary part was that the helmet fell off. It reminds me of when of Michael Andretti's pitcrew was run over the head but somehow survived. I can't remember what year what it but in the CART era I believe.