Moved to different thread

• Thread starter Jakedog23
  • 1,899 comments

What track do you want to race next week?

• Mount Panorama

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Circuit de la Sarthe (2009)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not be attending for awhile somethings have come up and I will be away from electronics for quite awhile. Sorry fellas for the inconvenience

thank you too you all for the race , it was a great race , i cant think of anything better than too race others that race in an fair and clean way ,its not about winning for me , it aint a win iff i didnt do it in an fair and clean way , so thank you again too you all :cheers: i will see iff i can get some of my friends too join up for the next races , it shouldnt be impossible ........

Since I will not be there Friday can somebody please take pictures of the pole position and finishing order. So that I can keep up with the data sheet just post them to the thread and I will up date the scoring sheet accordingly.

Since I will not be there Friday can somebody please take pictures of the pole position and finishing order. So that I can keep up with the data sheet just post them to the thread and I will up date the scoring sheet accordingly.
Hey also can you get the Fastest laps in for last weeks race I noticed they were not there

Hey everybody, what would everyone think about switching days? I am not saying we have to but would it work better for your schedules?
The days available are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday. Again not saying we have to

Hey everybody, what would everyone think about switching days? I am not saying we have to but would it work better for your schedules?
The days available are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday. Again not saying we have to

Hmmmm ......... by Wednesdays, in my opinion, a lot of drivers are "looking for some action" in sim racing, that is.

I would prefer Saturday because I am very busy on weekdays but that is me
Understand, and want the day that will "generally" fit for everyone. Certainly don't want to eliminate any folks that are busy during the week - or the Originator/Director of GT-1.

Hmmmm ......... by Wednesdays, in my opinion, a lot of drivers are "looking for some action" in sim racing, that is.
@FlipJ and I are working on a series that may start up soon and we too are wondering which day to pick. We were thinking about Wednesday too since the RCS just ended and we know people are available on that night. Don't worry about us though. You will probably make a decision before we start up. 👍

Any decision on tonight's track?

Its gonna be fun , thats one off my favorit tracks , but it takes some adjustments too the car and practise too get a good lap and thats in an racecar , allmost doesnt dare try it in an roadcar with so many bhp :scared:

The least people could do was signing out , iam for one not going too stay up too late night again without knowing iff there will be a race , i had really been looking forward too another great race , but only got dissapointed seeing only 3 , but at least we had a bit off fun .....

Sorry, I am out of town until tomorrow evening I had every intention of racing last night until business came up.

i beleive we agreed too redo it as we only were 3
well jake didn't move the schedule to reflect the first change so...
Season Schedule:

9/18/15:
Red Bull Ring

10/02/15:
Circuit de la Sarthe 2009

10/9/15:
Mount Panorama

10/16 or 23/15

Suzuka 2014

My rehearsal is the 16th so you guys have to tell me what you want either the 16th No me, Or 23rd I'm available!

Hey @Die_Birdy_Die , I'm responding to your post in the Spec. racing thread. I've been looking for a new racing series to join. I've always wanted to try the GT1 series, but can't do Friday or Saturday nights. My little guy and family gets priority on those nights. Tuesdays always seem to be a dead night for me where I wish I had an event to participate in. Wednesdays aren't much different. I'd seriously consider joining if the schedule was switched to Wed, or Tues. Of course, this is what works for me, and what ever is best for the group is most important.

I edited my post. I meant Tues. or Wed. Not Wed. or Thurs. Oops.

Last edited:
Hey @Die_Birdy_Die , I'm responding to your post in the Spec. racing thread. I've been looking for a new racing series to join. I've always wanted to try the GT1 series, but can't do Friday or Saturday nights. My little guy and family gets priority on those nights. Tuesdays always seem to be a dead night for me where I wish I had an event to participate in. Wednesdays aren't much different. I'd seriously consider joining if the schedule was switched to Wed, or Thurs. Of course, this is what works for me, and what ever is best for the group is most important.
Thanks for the response Bishop.

Wednesday is good for me because i host the Thursday night practice, GT1 and Sunday Night racing. My question for Next race, are we racing at Le Sarthe or Mount Panorama?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back