Moved to different thread

• Thread starter Jakedog23
  • 1,899 comments

What track do you want to race next week?

• Mount Panorama

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Circuit de la Sarthe (2009)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there , is it still possible too join up for the GT500 in the HSV ? info - i race with euclid just now in the GTP karting series

hi again , i will try and give it a go in the (iff possible)
Ford GT 06
GSX-R/4 Red Metallic (body)
# 55
RAYS TE37SL (wheels)
Perfect. Send me an FR on PSN and I will add you to the club for you to do the time trial and get you put in a class

sry , i was waiting on you too accept friendship request , oops , but now i got a problem finding the club , is it possible too join the club from your invite ? iff so , i dont know how too do that .....

edit. can you remember the club id nr ?

hi again , i will try and give it a go in the (iff possible)
Ford GT 06
GSX-R/4 Red Metallic (body)
# 55
RAYS TE37SL (wheels)
Although you've done most of it here's your welcome post :)

Welcome @SRT DK Racing to the GT1 championship.

We are the TUNING SERIES wing of SNAIL! Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL [GT1 Championship] series:
Step 1:Learn and follow The Good Racecraft Guide and SNAIL OLR.
Step 2: Send a Friend Request to @Jakedog23 on PSN and wait for an invite to the club.
Step 3: Purchase the car you will be racing for the current season we are in.
Step 3: Get an oil change for the cars and match the specs for the division you are in.
Step 4: tune your car!

Remember this is a TUNING series and have fun!

Last edited:
ty birdy , did all off that except 1 thing and that is reading the SNAIL_OLR

i could see after my run at ascari that my knowlegde off the track helped me in a way i allmost couldnt beleive when i saw other peoples laptimes :eek:

ty birdy , did all off that except 1 thing and that is reading the SNAIL_OLR

i could see after my run at ascari that my knowlegde off the track helped me in a way i allmost couldnt beleive when i saw other peoples laptimes :eek:
Yeah I hate Ascari lol

probaly lol , can you tell me what amount off weight i should put on my car for the RBR so i can practise a bit before raceday ? Its a bit funny though , the tracks i dont like i win sometimes , but the tracks i love allways gives me more problems than they should :)

probaly lol , can you tell me what amount off weight i should put on my car for the RBR so i can practise a bit before raceday ? Its a bit funny though , the tracks i dont like i win sometimes , but the tracks i love allways gives me more problems than they should :)
Pro class for you sir. 650HP and 1,370 kg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back