Moved to different thread

• Thread starter Jakedog23
  • 1,899 comments

What track do you want to race next week?

• Mount Panorama

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Circuit de la Sarthe (2009)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a different subject, the deadline for having a car choice for season 8 is coming up very quickly.
So...
@Kgffy
@euclid58

I will be needing your choices in my 11:59 EST tonight.

Viper Launch Edition '13 - GT Fluorescence 004-W / Black wheels. - #91

Will be at least a couple weeks before I can attend though.

edit: missed the deadline anyway..

Last edited:
Viper Launch Edition '13 - Highlight Yellow (neon light green) / Black wheels. - #91

Will be at least a couple weeks before I can attend though.

edit: missed the deadline anyway..
you made the deadline, but you don't plan on running this season?

Hay every body my wife brought to my attention that my Stag and Doe is the same friday as le sarthe. If it's not to much to ask can we switch le sarthe back 1 week and move Mount Panarama. I really want to run le sarthe but I can't get out of it! (I tried)

Hay every body my wife brought to my attention that my Stag and Doe is the same friday as le sarthe. If it's not to much to ask can we switch le sarthe back 1 week and move Mount Panarama. I really want to run le sarthe but I can't get out of it! (I tried)
I am fine with it but I don't know about anyone else

Its ok by me too move those tracks around , quick question , can i change my choise off car ?
Nope, that's the simple answer.
But the reason is that the deadline has passed for the selection of car choices and now we are locked in

so we are still starting with Red Bull Ring and then switching to Bathurst next week ? Are we going to put it to a vote tonight/this weekend?

Any order we race tracks is cool with me, what does stag and doe mean

i just drove a bit , and had too stop after a short while because off my hand hurting , because i have taken a chunk of fleash from the palm of my hand 6-7 hours ago , but i will rest it untill race start and try too race , but if it hurts too much and affects my racing i will probaly stop in the pit :ill:

i just drove a bit , and had too stop after a short while because off my hand hurting , because i have taken a chunk of fleash from the palm of my hand 6-7 hours ago , but i will rest it untill race start and try too race , but if it hurts too much and affects my racing i will probaly stop in the pit :ill:
Hopefully you get healed up there for the race. based on your 3 seconds ahead of me in the TT the rest of us might be fighting for second.

Hopefully you get healed up there for the race. based on your 3 seconds ahead of me in the TT the rest of us might be fighting for second.

lol , nice off you too think that way , but i seriusly dought it , especially after i tryid some off the other cars and learnd that i should have tryid all cars before i just picked 1 :)

I didn't know what the tire wear would be myself.. I was originally not planning to race for another two or three weeks..
My motivation to do this is not very high at the moment apart from the last two endurance events..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back