Movie Trivia Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diego440
  • 503 comments
  • 22,234 views
I'll try with Shaun of the Dead and Dawn of the Dead. Both came out around the same time.
 
or maybe Shaun of the Dead and Danger! 50,000 Zombies!
 
and the correct answer is...?
 
and the correct answer is...?


I didn't really know on this one because he has been in several "zombie" type movies:scared:
 
I bumped the thread to see if Venari would come and clear it up, actually.
 
You've got one of the two. You're both close on the second... you want me to spill?
 
is it something "...of the dead"?

Either way, Solid can go ahead if his guess is as close as mine.
 
Yeah, it was Romeros' "Land of the Dead". Pegg is one of the caged zombies in the 'nightclub', along with his writing partner from 'Shaun of the Dead'.
 
oh well, just to keep the thread alive:

Which 90s movie had a character called Ford Lincoln Mercury?
 
oh well, just to keep the thread alive:

Which 90s movie had a character called Ford Lincoln Mercury?
The Postman.
 
I think I am one of three people that actually liked that movie.



Moving on:

In the movie Harvey the titular character appears to Elwood P Dowd as an invisible six-foot tall rabbit. Elwood explains that Harvey is not actually a Rabbit, but something else.

What is Harvey?
 
A kangaroo?????

Never seen the movie so that was a wild guess!
 
A kangaroo?????

Never seen the movie so that was a wild guess!
Because kanagaroos have the ability to be invisible?

Um, no.
 
I think I am one of three people that actually liked that movie.



Moving on:

In the movie Harvey the titular character appears to Elwood P Dowd as an invisible six-foot tall rabbit. Elwood explains that Harvey is not actually a Rabbit, but something else.

What is Harvey?


Are you looking for Pooka?
 
On the Dick Van Dyke show what musical instrument did Dick Van Dykes brother play?
 
On the Dick Van Dyke show what musical instrument did Dick Van Dykes brother play?

That's not a movie, but I'll take a guess; the ukulele?
 
That's not a movie, but I'll take a guess; the ukulele?


I seen movies and tv and didn't notice this was the movie trivia thread because all i seen was the movies and tv part:dunce: Want me to change the question?
 
Well its been forever so the answer was a banjo....this thread moves at about the same pace as the GT3 section.
 
Just finished Full Metal Jacket, and I guess I don't see what the hubbub is. I completely understand that it has defined Vietnam movies in general, but it just doesn't come off as a favorite. But meh, I dunno, its just a bit of an iffy movie I suppose. I'm really not a big Kubric fan, that may be why...
 
Just finished Full Metal Jacket, and I guess I don't see what the hubbub is. I completely understand that it has defined Vietnam movies in general, but it just doesn't come off as a favorite. But meh, I dunno, its just a bit of an iffy movie I suppose. I'm really not a big Kubric fan, that may be why...

And your movie trivia question is?
 
What is Leonard's first name?
 
Wrong thread... Ha!

Ooops
 
Back