Movie Trivia Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diego440
  • 503 comments
  • 22,234 views
I thought it was the putter.
 
The 9 iron
 
Number 2 wood?
 
Driver, I would have said putter if it hadn't already been said though.
 
of course, I didn't know this... I was just that lucky

Anyway, the crappiest movie of 1994, otherwise known as Natural Born Killers was a remake of which film?
 
Hmmm... this one's proven to be hard-ish it seems.

Alright, here's a hint: The original movie was inspired by Charles Starkweather's and girlfriend Caril Ann Fugate's murdering rampage between 1957-58.
 
Badlands.
 
Yes!

I had to watch that movie in a film class I took in college and had to do a whole review about it. The movie itself was very good, just not what you'd expect if you've seen NBK prior.
 
Which 90's film was given the working title "Blackwood"?
 
Donnie Darko?
 
Nope.
 
Nope, not Tombstone.
 
Okay here's another clue, the same film was also tagged "Fight the Future" as a working title during production.
 
Correct, maybe that second clue made it too easy.
 
In the 1982 movie Porky's, what's PeeWee's real name?
 
His real name was Edward Morris.

yes it was... I was away on holiday and just arrived, so I didn't have a chance of confirming it.

Your go 👍
 
Easy one, Who plays Hitler in the movie newest movie version of The Producers?
 
That would be Cody Melton... although he plays 'Wannabe Hitler'

Which movie was the first PG-13 release under the Walt Disney Pictures label in the United States?
 
It was Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.

What was the first PG-13 movie?
 
Red Dawn?


Oh look, IMDb proves me somewhat right:

IMDb
[Red Dawn] was the first motion picture released with the PG-13 rating, which had been created after difficulty rating some movies in 1984, most notably Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984). (The Flamingo Kid (1984) was the first film to be *given* a PG-13 rating, but sat on the shelves for five months before being released).

You can have the go, breakpoint
 
In clockwork orange what did miss weathers grab to fend off alex and his droogs?
 
In clockwork orange what did miss weathers grab to fend off alex and his droogs?

A frozen squirrel? (Never saw it, but took a wild guess.)
 
I remember lol'ing a few times when the violence was so extreme in the movie. Might it been a dildo?
 
I remember lol'ing a few times when the violence was so extreme in the movie. Might it been a dildo?


Thats what alex used to bash in her face:sly: A big white fiberglass [FONT=Helvetica, Arial]phallic sculpture (aka what you said:dopey:)[/FONT]
 
Back