Movies you're looking forward to

  • Thread starter Thread starter AlexGTV
  • 13 comments
  • 1,394 views

AlexGTV

(Banned)
Messages
1,547
Greece
Salonica
Some that I won't miss are:

Battle: LA
The Avengers
Bond 23 (codename)
I am Legend 2
Jurassic Park 4

The last in 3D!:drool:

What else would you recommend?
 
Off the top of my head..

The Inbetweeners movie
The Hobbit Trilogy
New Bond film
 
Thor
Captain America: The First Avenger
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

I wish I could say I'm also looking forward to The Green Lantern, but the previews just aren't doing it for me right now...
 
Some that I won't miss are:

Battle: LA
The Avengers
Bond 23 (codename)
I am Legend 2
Jurassic Park 4

The last in 3D!:drool:

What else would you recommend?

I've been waiting 8 years for this film!

Anyway,

Senna
Limitless
Source Code
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II
The Hangover 2
 
Source Code
Limitless
The Hangover 2
Kung Fu Panda 2
How To Train Your Dragon 2.....cause I'm just cool like that.
Paul
Adjustment Bureau
Transformers: DotM

And as for the ones I'm not sure will ever exist.
Halo
Mass Effect



This is all I could think of off the top of my head.
 
Senna - It's already out in Japan. When is it coming out in America?
 
Neuromancer to be announced at Cannes!
 
Senna
Captain America
Thor
Fast Five (what? I like them)
 
Fast Five
Captain America
Thor
Green Lantern
A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas

..and I can't think of anything else right now.
 
They're making the sequel to I Am Legend? Whatever for? Hancock should have got a sequel instead.

I'm looking forward to Bond 23. And Mission Impossible 4.

Hopefully both of them have more brains and brawn than most of the trash Hollywood has been pushing out lately.

EDIT: Forgot The Hobbit. Hopefully it can match its behemoth chronological sequel Lord of the Rings.
 
Fast Five. Can't wait to watch that.
 
Back