Movies you've watched more than once?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sUn
  • 19 comments
  • 770 views

sUn

(Banned)
Messages
3,560
Name a list of any movies you can remember that you've watched atleast 3 times. 👍
 
All rocky movies
Lock up
Demolition man
Judge Dredd
Cobra
Over the top
All Rambo's
Terminator 2
Last action hero
True Lies
Total recal
The running man
Commando
Predator
Kingpin (bowling movie)
Spiderman1+2
Planet of the apes (Mark Walberg)
Blade 1+2
All Matrix films
Ronin
Streetfighter animated
Copland
rushhour 1+2
American pie 1+2
Crouching tiger
Kiss of the dragon
Badboys
I robot
All Back 2 the futures
The rock
Fast and furious
2 fast 2 furious
Friday
Next friday
Don't be a menace in south central while drinking juice in the hood
Scary movie
Payback
Power rangers
Minority report
Final destination
The tuxedo
Star wars return of the jedi
Romeo must die

There are many more but it's too early in the morning. I've also seen most of these movies at least 10 times.

Ghostbusters 1+2
White men can't jump
The art of war
Any given Sunday
Three kings

Loudmusic is right, change the thread to movies seen more than 10 times.
 
Dude, this is insane. I'm just going to name movies I've watch like ... 10 or more times.

The Star Wars Trilogy
Never Ending Story
Princess Bride
Footloose
Star Trek: Insurection
Star Trek: First Contact
Top Gun
Red Dawn
Alien
Aliens
Dark City
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
GI Joe
Transformers
Sneakers
Die Hard
Back To The Future I / II / III
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Fantatia

...

Ok, my list is still too long.
 
Die Hard (all of them)
The Whole 9 yards
Matrix 1
Next Friday
Star Wars Trilogy
Romeo must die

aaand my favourite movie of all time
Office Space
 
Way Too Many To List....but the ones I have seen enough to memorize the lines...

Gone In 60 seconds ( 2nd one )
Oceans 11 ( 2nd one )
Get Shorty
Ace Ventura part 1
Bruce Almighty
Cable Guy
The Mask
Billy Madison
Happy Gilmore
Any Lethal Weapon
Any Die Hard
You've Got Mail ( shut the hell up !!!!! )
 
Ditto for "at least 5 to 10 times"

Star wars trilogy
Back to the future trilogy
Indiana Jones trilogy
Bravehart
Last of the Mohicans (Favorite movie score)
Casino
The Matrix
Blade I
Memento (still not enough to be sure... :p)
Halloween I & II
Le diner de cons (Best french comedy)
Taxi I
Slap Shot (the Canadian French translation is hilarious)
Terminator II
That old movie about MoĂŻse that went on TV evey Easter (Same for Jesus of Nazareth)

too much to list them all...
 
Randomly pick 90% of the above movies and that would be my list. Great movies. :)

And then add Shrek and Armageddon.
 
5 or more times...

Star wars trilogy
- For obvious reasons. Probably the movie(s) I've seen the most.

Back to the future trilogy
- Always on TV, and I always have to make sure Marty gets back to 1985 for some reason.

Indiana Jones trilogy
- Great comic-book-type stuff. I remember seeing them all in the theaters.

The Usual Suspects
- Keyser Soze is just a gimp,

Terminator
- Incredible, even now.

Terminator II
- Almost as incredible.

The Holy Grail
- I still can't remember all of the great lines.

Back to School
- Not sure why, but this seems to be The Late Late Late Movie of the second half of the 20th century. On all the freakin' time when I can't get to sleep.

The Princess Bride
- My wife's favorite movie; not bad actually!

Le Mans
- Great for the old car footage.

Grand prix
- Same as above, I loved quoting parts of it.

[I'll get back to this thread one one day.]
 
Star Wars Trilogy
Indiana Jones Trilogy
Back to the Future Trilogy
Slingblade
Oh Brother Where Art Thou
The Godfather
Rambo I: First Blood

uhhhhhhhh.....can't think of anymore at the moment. I may get back.
 
pupik
The Holy Grail
- I still can't remember all of the great lines.

There are WAY too many quotes for this movie. I think it could start a new thread. :)
 
I vote for Pulp Fiction as the most quotable movie of all time.
 
Dracula
Braveheart
Gladiator
Dragon
Star Wars (IV, V and VI)
Princess Bride
Xmen (I and II)
Spiderman I
Indiana Jones
You've Got Mail (Shut the hell up!!!) :)
Mr. Nice Guy
Drunken Master
Liar Liar
Ace Ventura
Gattaca
Apollo 13
Matrix I, II and III
LOTR I, II and III
Terminator I, II
Bourne Identity
Karate Kid
Finding Nemo
Toy Story
Alladdin
Saving Private Ryan
Holy Grail
Life of Brian
Star Trek I, II, III, VI

there are many more I'm sure
 
Gotta add in a couple of others....

Above the Rim
BlueChips
BasketBall Diaries
White Men Can;t Jump ( was crazy into basket ball )
 
uuuh..Tough one

All 3 LOTR movies
The Matix 1 (over 30 times)
1st 3 Star Wars movies
Star Wars: Phantom Menace (regrettably... :indifferent: )
A Beautiful Mind
A Knight's Tale
Ferris Buller's Day Off
Kill Bill Vol. 1
Saving Private Ryan
Blackhawk Down
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Spaceballs
Terminator II

too many! These ones come to mind, can't think of many more... I want to see Pulp Fiction some more times, but we only have the VHS version, and the quality is horrible...
 
Tommy Boy (about ten times).
 
I, too, have seen Tommy Boy a bunch and also Dumb and Dumber
 
Star Wars Trilogy
Back To The Future Trilogy
Oceans Eleven
Jurassic Park
Scary Movie
Ace Ventura
Gone In 60 Seconds
Bring It On (Don't laugh)
Wagons East
Terminator 2
Matrix
Shanghai Noon
American Pie
The Fast And The Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
Wrongfully Accused
The Shawshank Redemption
Braveheart
Lethal Weapons (First 3)
Last Action Hero
Rambo (All)
Rocky (All)
Space Jam
Indiana Jones (All)
White Men Can't Jump
X Men
Jackie Chan Who Am I
Liar Liar
The Mask
Die Hard (All)
Kingpin
Judge Dredd
Rush Hour (1 and 2)
The Waterboy
Blue Thunder
Mr Bean The Ultimate Disaster Movie
Dumb and Dumber
Road Trip
Men In Black
George Of The Jungle

That's all that I can remember. I know there's more.

demon of speed - Power Rangers? WTF!?!?! Please tell me there were little children around
 
LoudMusic
I vote for Pulp Fiction as the most quotable movie of all time.

I reckon Lock Stock or Snatch, both of which i've seen loads of times. Look out for L4YER CAK3, it's a film by the same people (different actors though). Looks good.

BTTF Tril.
Indiana Tril.
Star Wars Tril.
Matrix 1
The New Guy
Monty Python: Holy Grail

Loads of others. The list would probably just be my favourite movies of all time, as those i would've watched many times.
 
I'm not a big movie watcher but these are the ones I've seen lots.
Office Space
Old School
Slap Shot
Donnie Darko
Zoolander
Super Troopers
And Anchorman is going to be up there once they release the DVD.
 
Independence Day
The Matrix
Star Trek (all of them)
Delta Force
Air Force One
Blue Thunder
Firebirds
Firefox
Midway
Tora Tora Tora
Memphis Belle
Band of Brothers (does that count as a "movie"?)
Top Gun
Flight of the Intruder
Iron Eagle
The Hunt for Red October
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
The Breakfest Club
Home Alone
Goldeneye
Moonraker
Apollo 13
Armageddon
Total Recall
The Running Man
 
Back