My new Dell came with MusicMatch installed, but I normally used Winamp on my old PC. Winamp seems much more lightweight and simple, so I'll be replacing MusicMatch eventually, whenever I get around to it.
Winamp is pretty much the universal player these days.
Does anyone have a hardware Mp3 player like a Rio? I've got the TurtleBeach AudioTron. It's pretty spiffy if you've already got a home network and some nice entertainment equipment.
Originally posted by LoudMusic Winamp is pretty much the universal player these days.
Does anyone have a hardware Mp3 player like a Rio? I've got the TurtleBeach AudioTron. It's pretty spiffy if you've already got a home network and some nice entertainment equipment.
They are cool to play around with, but they never really have done much for me (enough to buy one, anyway). But, of course, maybe I just don't listen to music enough. When I am listening to it, it's usually on my computer or in the car, so I wouldn't have any use for a hand-held device.
I plan on getting an MP3 jukebox that can hold 10+ GB of MP3s. Hopefully they make a cool one compatible with Windows. I know iPod can be used on a windows machine but it's like 400 bucks.
I use Winamp, Doesn't everyone or nearly everyone.