MPL Design GT6's Photostream - New Update 30/12/2104 - #Last Photos of 2K14!

• Thread starter Ronin387
  • 210 comments
The Scirocco is nice mate. I like the strong contrast. It looks punchy and modern. Shots 2 & 3 are my favs. 👍

And you did well with getting the cold wet feel with your rain edit. 👍

If only it was white... :sly: Still great job and Happy Birthday, Ayrton, forever in our hearts! :)
Ayrton had three NSX, one white (in Brasil) and one red that he kept in Algarve's Home. The third nsx was black that he driving in Portugal ;)

Anyway thanks mate :)

Last edited:
Excellent shot! It took me a while to appreciate the fact that it's not photo travel and you have your driver standing there, looks so natural :drool:

Nice work Max. The Senna tribute is pretty well done. and well thought out in layout. 👍

I also like the colours and tones in the 207 shots. And also the second 599 shot, well composed with a nice angle and red hot glowing break lights. 👍

Great work on this set, especially on the 599 photos. All 4 of them are my faves from this update. 👍

Last edited:
Sei ritornato e con una grande presenza! :cheers: Bellissime foto come sempre! La prima con la XJR-9 e la mia preferita! :drool: Si sente tutta la tensione e la potenza dell'auto!

Back