MPL Design GT6's Photostream - New Update 30/12/2104 - #Last Photos of 2K14!

• Thread starter Ronin387
  • 210 comments
Each of these shot has an awesome composition ! Great work Max.
I love what you've done with the third and last shot, the rendering is excellent. Love also the fifth shot : just beautiful :)

#4 Random Edits

original shot by RetroGiant

- click for big size -

mplsign.png

- thanks for watching -

Last edited:
Love your style Ronin. Loved the smoke effect on the first shot, great execution. Great toning in the third shot, suits the car and the sky. Great set. Keep up the good work 👍

Quite an interesting and varied set. Looks like you really put some effort into these and it shows. My favs are the Deltawing and the last GTR shot. Nice. 👍

Last edited:
Great work on all these edits Max 👍
I love "Ready to fly" for its fun aspect :lol: The Jag is just beautiful with a superb light. Love the edit work and the fonts used for "The legend of Ronin" (what's the name of the font ?) Likie many others I like a lot the deltawing and the GT-R shots but I prefer the mood of your edit work on RG shot 👍

OMG! That whole set is insanely good :drool: (as is the rest of your work of course). If I have to pic a favourite then it would be the last shot the 2000GT-R looks amazing. Amazing job Max :bowdown:👍.

Rhââââââââ lovely. This first F40 shots is so beautiful ! I can't resite I will make a copycat if this shot one time, no choice ! :lol:
The second one is excellent, like TVR said I especially like the concept of this shot.
Nice work also on the unedited shots, the first lambo, the McLaren and the last shot are my fav'.

Rhââââââââ lovely. This first F40 shots is so beautiful ! I can't resite I will make a copycat if this shot one time, no choice ! :lol:
The second one is excellent, like TVR said I especially like the concept of this shot.
Nice work also on the unedited shots, the first lambo, the McLaren and the last shot are my fav'.
Love the simplicity in the first part of the update and the editing in the second! Makes a good contrast! :)👍
Nice shots in this update, for me the best one is the last. ;)👍
Love the simplicity in the first part of the update and the editing in the second! Makes a good contrast! :)👍

Really thanks to all, your words are great! I appreciated much! :)

Make this another like for 'kiss by the sun' it's great. Well composed and good use of light. 👍

From your latest set I think the BRZ is a standout but I also quite like the last one. Even though the original shot isn't yours I dig the editing on it. 👍

GPR
Make this another like for 'kiss by the sun' it's great. Well composed and good use of light. 👍

From your latest set I think the BRZ is a standout but I also quite like the last one. Even though the original shot isn't yours I dig the editing on it. 👍
The original shot of BRZ is mine ;) i posted in secret santa 005
Anyway thanks my friend :cheers:

very great work onc emore in these last pics. Hard to choose some fav', they are very different from each others... I love the colorfull toning of the Alfa one, I like a lot the angle and light in the Range one, same thing for the 'Vette, the sky, the angle, the rear light give the pic a dramatic feel I like. the pano is well done, the BRZ shot looks real and the last two offer some very original edit... Very good work !

GPR
Oops my bad I mean't the the Stealth 908, not being your original. The BRZ is your quality all the way. ;)
ahh, ok! LoL :D

very great work onc emore in these last pics. Hard to choose some fav', they are very different from each others... I love the colorfull toning of the Alfa one, I like a lot the angle and light in the Range one, same thing for the 'Vette, the sky, the angle, the rear light give the pic a dramatic feel I like. the pano is well done, the BRZ shot looks real and the last two offer some very original edit... Very good work !

Thanks my bro! The title on the Vette's shot on flickr: Waiting for the Storm! appropriate ahahh

Kiss by the Sun is fantastic, as is the BRZ GT300 shot. :drool:
many thanks T :)

Very nice pics, Max ! :drool: :drool: :drool: especially pics with BRZ and Camaro.
Awesome !

maybe you mean Corvette? :D anyway tnx master:embarrassed::embarrassed::bowdown:

Back