MR cars mid corner

• Thread starter Lofty L
  • 6 comments
Under steer ? You're sure about this ? Normally the MR cars are the most agressive talkig about driving line entering a corner till mid corner , showing a typical over steering tendency , even more when there is no downforce giving an extra steadiness to the rear end.

Under steer ? You're sure about this ? Normally the MR cars are the most agressive talkig about driving line entering a corner till mid corner , showing a typical over steering tendency , even more when there is no downforce giving an extra steadiness to the rear end.
Usually mid corner trying to accelerate turn in ok and corner exit good may just be my set ups

The most important setting for out corner performance is the LSD acceleration setting.
Increasing his value will send more torque to the outer rear wheel , generating some over steer and giving more turn in/ eagerness to the car . It must be setted a way that the amount of over steer generated is easily manageable.

The most important setting for out corner performance is the LSD acceleration setting.
Increasing his value will send more torque to the outer rear wheel , generating some over steer and giving more turn in/ eagerness to the car . It must be setted a way that the amount of over steer generated is easily manageable.
Thank you I will give it a try

I totally struggle with some mr and rr cars, Trail brake in, no problem, release brake to get on throttle at Apex, car wants to swap ends. I have not found a satisfactory tuning solution to this, so I compensate by adding a little throttle just before I fully release brakes. A couple of the worst cars for me are the nsx '17 and the a110 '72.

Raise rear Damper Compressions and also lower rear anti roll bar. You might have to adjust your rear toe to negative 60.

6:08.638 Porsche 911 gr3 on the Nurburgring.

Back