Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Effects

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Excessive Brightness

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Sometimes one picture is more efficient than twenty in a row. A C63 Police car could help when chasing the mafia ^^

This moment looks nice, good work Monsieur Everest 👍

Hey, friends! I'm sorry that so rarely come with new works and rarely comment on anything ... The whole time while I was gone, I did some work and I want to show them to you! Thank you for not leaving my gallery :) I even managed to update the design to prpoustit GTP very much regret)) Thank you all for your responses!

I have prepared three more pictures, but I'll post them later. Since the rules of competition in our group VKontakte, regulate that the work has not been shown nowhere before voting. Coming Soon ;)

Last edited:
Very original edit work on the first 👍 The third is my favorite, its sense of motion is awesome :drool: And I also like a lot the last one, very good choice of angle !

Nice update once more Alex. I like a lot the composition / angle of the first one. And the edit work on the last one is awesome, this wet effect looks very good mate 👍

I really love the realistic tones in the C7 & TC GTR shot! You've also managed to capture the sense of action really well. I also think the wet effect in the Focus shot is just awesome too!

Great edits overall!:drool:👍

Awful one - the reflection of lights on the body and over-exposure are giving photo a shabby rendering.

The 1st and 3rd shot are absolutely awesome! I love the autumn feel in the last shot!:drool:👍

The only thing that irked me in the second shot, is that the shadow underneath the GT5 case seems a little too dark...

Last edited:
Excellent ! I agree with Riceman about the third, the autumnal rendring is superb. And I love the firt for its sense of action and its fun aspect ! The second one is a very original idea, maybe the gt5 box looks a little bit too flat, but it's a little detail, the pic has mostly a strong atmosphere ! 👍
Great work as usual Alex !

Here are two photos of the Corvette. Unfortunately, until GT6 not going to fly, because, within a month I plan to buy Canon EOS1100D and begin to practice the photos are already in real life, and not only in Gran Turismo. Sure, and I, too, come in GT6, but a little later :)

Back