mrluckypants's trade thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrluckypants
  • 164 comments
  • 7,617 views
mrluckypants
i do not,

Ok,so... Do u have Gt academy cars or rare cars?
 
Ok,so... Do u have Gt academy cars or rare cars?

my gt academy cars are not for trade, look in my garage, what u want
 
mrluckypants
my gt academy cars are not for trade, look in my garage, what u want

Where can I see your garage?
 
Look in sig.
 
I'll trade you my Nissan Bluebird Rally Car (510) '69 for your Infiniti FX45 Concept '02 on your next scheduled opening. Interested?
 
sorry, i need more time to get cash to buy skyline super gt, and this is hard, never had this many trades scheduled at once:scared:

That's 7 minutes driving, but I understand you can't be able to play GT5 these days. Please, PM me when you can schedule the thing.

I'm free for 3/8. See you later.
 
Last edited:
I'll trade you my Nissan Bluebird Rally Car (510) '69 for your Infiniti FX45 Concept '02 on your next scheduled opening. Interested?

Sounds good, will add to schedule
 
Every FR sent, please add me.
 
mrluckypants
Look in sig.
Well,I'm looking after your Pontiac Solstice.Can trade it?
 
Last edited:
Trade set up with isnowyzan TRD Celica for Subaru 360
 
DB7 sent.
 
Im looking ing for toms supra jgtc '01 , I have all other cars,just tell me which one
 
Im looking ing for toms supra jgtc '01 , I have all other cars,just tell me which one

I need the 2003 ARTA Garaiya and the Mitsubishi i Concept
 
empty
 
Last edited:
Schedule updated and new cars added
 
I'll send back your SuperGT ticket today.

Just a reminder for the WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R ;)
 
I'll send back your SuperGT ticket today.

Just a reminder for the WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R ;)

yeah, i got the right one this time.👍
 
FX45 Sent
 
2003 ARTA Garaiya
Will trade for a base rally ticket

please schedule it on first opening, I'm free to trade.
 
2003 ARTA Garaiya
Will trade for a base rally ticket

please schedule it on first opening, I'm free to trade.

ok, ill get you in on the 1st
 
Hi mate, i got the Z tune fairlady, stock but whit miles.. let me know if your interested..
 
You can add the i concept to the trade ;)
for an advanced rally ticket
 
You can add the i concept to the trade ;)
for an advanced rally ticket

ok, i concept for WRC tix
 
Hi mate, i got the Z tune fairlady, stock but whit miles.. let me know if your interested..

sounds good
 
You can add the i concept to the trade ;)
for an advanced rally ticket

I'm gonna have to cancel this, I found the I concept
 
Still looking for a few cars
 
Back