mrluckypants's trade thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrluckypants
  • 164 comments
  • 7,617 views
Schedule Updated
 
Nismo GT-R R-tune - High Priority
Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept - High Priority
for
Nismo 400R
Corolla Rally Car for 10-9 and 11-9?
 
Nismo GT-R R-tune - High Priority
Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept - High Priority
for
Nismo 400R
Corolla Rally Car for 10-9 and 11-9?

mmmmmm... I dont know, im trying to collect all the NISMO's and am 1 rally car away from all the rally cars.
 
I have Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept it is not 0/0/0 but it is stock. Do you have any tickets?
Edit: I also have Nismo 350Z Z-tune
 
dont have any tix
 
I have Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept it is not 0/0/0 but it is stock. Do you have any tickets?
Edit: I also have Nismo 350Z Z-tune

dont have any tix

How about matte paint for one and a car for the other if you want both?
 
How about matte paint for one and a car for the other if you want both?

sure, what car u want?
 
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version)

uh uh, not for a GXP, or a an r -tune. only got one of those ^
 
370 z gt academy car that is the only other car I want
 
I have the NISMO GT-R R Tune I can send your way. What colour is on your Amuse S2000 R1? If you're willing to trade that one that is...
 
I have the NISMO GT-R R Tune I can send your way. What colour is on your Amuse S2000 R1? If you're willing to trade that one that is...
havnt opened it yet, what color are you looking for?
 
370 z gt academy car that is the only other car I want

If you don't want to trade the academy cars then I will one car for matte paints?
 
If you don't want to trade the academy cars then I will one car for matte paints?

ok, the GXP for a few mattes, dont have many, maybe 2-3? is that ok
 
There's actually not really anything in particular that I'm looking for so this guy above me can trade the R Tune if he wants.^^
 
Either white or yellow, but it doesnt really matter.
Mine is silver, and i just got it so... probably not, but stay tuned
Ive got a skyline r34 gtr r tune, what you got up for trade?

How about a Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (S.Shigeno Ver.) '00?
 
Do you still want the GXP ? I tried of making offers to people and them not respond back! :mad:
 
Do you still want the GXP ? I tried of making offers to people and them not respond back! :mad:

yeah, can send tomorrow. didnt see your post, sorry. Send me an FR
 
mrluckypants
Mine is silver, and i just got it so... probably not, but stay tuned

How about a Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (S.Shigeno Ver.) '00?

Nah its ok mate
 
mrluckypants
Mine is silver, and i just got it so... probably not, but stay tuned

How about a Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (S.Shigeno Ver.) '00?

Its ok mate
 
mrluckypants
Mine is silver, and i just got it so... probably not, but stay tuned

How about a Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (S.Shigeno Ver.) '00?

Nah its ok buddy
 
Is this nessecary ^?
You rejected my 1 post 3 times,but only after rejecting yourself :lol:
 
mrluckypants
Is this nessecary ^?
You rejected my 1 post 3 times,but only after rejecting yourself :lol:

Nah its not that i kept commenting on my own comment by accident, and shyt joke lol
 
...one way of increasing your post count!! :lol:
 
Back