MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

• Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
Venster's PSN is Focie

edit: nevermind, after iv read a few more post, I see that you found it LoL
That's why I wish Rinsky would have our PSN on the driver's list too. It would have made things easier for micantony.

Not everyone's GTP is there PSN. When I joined GTP I intend to use my PSN but, it was to long for GTP's character limit. So my GTP name is what I wanted my PSN to be.

If anybody's curious my PSN / GTP is a reference to a PS1 / N64 tank shooter.

After alot of trial and error on my end and Sony's end we have been able to recover most of my game.
I have all my livery's, decals, paints, wheels and all my cars except the 10 to 20 million credit cars. It just did away with them and would not allow us to retrieve them.

However we were not able to retrieve my replays or stats but other than those 3 things my game is all back and up and running with about 95% of my game back.

After alot of trial and error on my end and Sony's end we have been able to recover most of my game.
I have all my livery's, decals, paints, wheels and all my cars except the 10 to 20 million credit cars. It just did away with them and would not allow us to retrieve them.

However we were not able to retrieve my replays or stats but other than those 3 things my game is all back and up and running with about 95% of my game back.
You didn't sell your rig yet right? 👍

Like to run if you have room (mustang) and my golf tournament is done in time

Welcome
I will put you down for the Mustang. I'm not 100% sure on the Availability for this Saturday but I would say it shouldsho be an Issue.

Please make sure to send or have @micantony on your friends list as he will be hosting the race this Saturday

Member/Car list
(friended = 👍)

1. Bloodyboyblue - Lexus 👍
2. racer233 - NSX 👍
3. Venster (Focie) - Toyota
4. Docbrown40 - GT-R 👍
5. RINSKY - Porsche 👍
6. micantony - Audi 👍
7. WhiteFlight1 - Ferrari 👍
8. fastone371 - Aston Martin 👍
9. Standard_FV - Hyundai 👍
10. Cold Warrior - Corvette 👍
11. GTP_Guido - Mitsubishi 👍
12. QTip8329Wags - Viper 👍
13. T5BLACK- Lamborghini
14. Sheldonsuckz (antbuster97) - Jaguar 👍
15. Herimopp89 - Mercedes 👍
16. Infineon- Megane Trophy 👍
-----------Cut Off Line------------
17. Im2fst4u55- Citroen
18. Clean Racer 4C 👍

19. Rob Pardun (shifter1961) - Mustang 👍

Last edited:

That's good to hear. It shouldn't take too long to earn the high roller cars, if you run BMB.

That's good to hear. It shouldn't take too long to earn the high roller cars, if you run BMB.

Well I still have them but only if I play offline as they are saved in my PS4 cloud. No need to ever overwrite that saved file because saving your game is absolutely useless for online play anymore.

I was really impressed when I contacted Sony for the second time on this issue just how someone was able to get us around PD'S stupid online save ********. The first time I spent 4 hours on the phone with them and got nothing. The second time I called I got very lucky to talk with someone who played GTS and understood my situation and also knew how to get around some of PD'S crap and retrieve most of my game without me ever using my saved game file.
It still took me hours to retrieve it.

My biggest thing was I got all my livery's back and everything associated with that. I redo every car I get so you can just imagine how many livery's I had.

Last edited:
Yeah, the Livery's are a huge deal with all the time and creativity you spent on them. i totally understood why you were so bitter to lose all your "art".

I wish i could create Livery's as well as you and a few others around here. Mine are like a 4th graders :lol:; that's why i either copy someone else's or just use someone else's entirely.

Yeah, the Livery's are a huge deal with all the time and creativity you spent on them. i totally understood why you were so bitter to lose all your "art".

I wish i could create Livery's as well as you and a few others around here. Mine are like a 4th graders :lol:; that's why i either copy someone else's or just use someone else's entirely.

I know some of my livery's took me hours & days to complete. Along with everything I had saved over that 2 year period to work on my livery's all that would have been absolutely impossible for me to get back. Even though I'm still bitter about losing all my high priced cars that's actually nothing compared to losing my livery's for good.

@micantony
Get with me on color combos you like along with any sponsors and I will create a livery for you. We can add or subtract anything you like along the way until you have a livery your happy with.

Well this shows my understanding of technology. How did you lose some of your cars. It's not even by the most recently bought cars but, cars priced 10 million and up.

Well this shows my understanding of technology. How did you lose some of your cars. It's not even by the most recently bought cars but, cars priced 10 million and up.

I can only speculate on the reason why.

These cars stopped becoming attainable on the daily carousel a few months after the games release. Some are also not available for purchase. There has to be some sort of block in the coding when it comes to these cars. For some reason PD doesn't really want people to obtain these higher priced cars. So once you lose them they are gone for good and there is no way to retrieve them unless you keep grinding for 20 million credits all over & over again.

As I had said previously I had to go through 2 years worth of cars I won from the daily carousel just so I could access my game play. I'm probably the only people who has had to do that many cars at once and it took me from 9:00am until 3:30pm to complete.
During this time I noticed some strange behaviors when the high priced cars came up on that carousel.

I was using a stop watch to time the amount of time it took me to click the ok button to the next ok button. Why you ask? Because it was my intention to watch TV while going through this process so I didn't have to sit there and watch every single car. Then something odd caught my attention. It took 20 seconds from receiving one car until the next car that is until a 10 to 20 million credit car was on the carousel. Then it could take 21 to 24 seconds on that pass because it would take the extra time just to pass up on one of those cars. Depending on how many high credit cars were on the wheel at once it would take longer to complete just to avoid them.
I can bet your ass nobody else has figured this out unless you had to sit there doing this process over and over for hours. Its definitely setup for you not to get one.

The other thing that was odd is I was receiving the new cars from this past update even though the date on the carousel was March, April, May and on from 2018 obviously long before those cars were ever in this game.

Last edited:

These cars stopped becoming attainable on the daily carousel a few months after the games release. Some are also not available for purchase. There has to be some sort of block in the coding when it comes to these cars. For some reason PD doesn't really want people to obtain these higher priced cars. So once you lose them they are gone for good and there is no way to retrieve them unless you keep grinding for 20 million credits all over & over again.

As I had said previously I had to go through 2 years worth of cars I won from the daily carousel just so I could access my game play. I'm probably the only people who has had to do that many cars at once and it took me from 9:00am until 3:30pm to complete.
During this time I noticed some strange behaviors when the high priced cars came up on that carousel.

I was using a stop watch to time the amount of time it took me to click the ok button to the next ok button. Why you ask? Because it was my intention to watch TV while going through this process so I didn't have to sit there and watch every single car. Then something odd caught my attention. It took 20 seconds from receiving one car until the next car that is until a 10 to 20 million credit car was on the carousel. Then it could take 21 to 24 seconds on that pass because it would take the extra time just to pass up on one of those cars. Depending on how many high credit cars were on the wheel at once it would take longer to complete just to avoid them.
I can bet your ass nobody else has figured this out unless you had to sit there doing this process over and over for hours. Its definitely setup for you not to get one.

The other thing that was odd is I was receiving the new cars from this past update even though the date on the carousel was March, April, May and on from 2018 obviously long before those cars were ever in this game.
I did get my Ferrari 330 P4 through the carousel but, that was about a month after it became available in GTS. You're saying now that if the 10, 15, or 20 million dollar cars appear in the carousel. There nothing more than just teasers now days.

I did get my Ferrari 330 P4 through the carousel but, that was about a month after it became available in GTS. You're saying now that if the 10, 15, or 20 million dollar cars appear in the carousel. There nothing more than just teasers now days.
Correct, however I was able to obtain the 15mill Lambo recently on a carousel after completing a mission challenge. with my alt account.

Yes and there are threads on here showing nobody is winning them.

I won 3 Ferrari 330's in the first 2 months the game was out. After that absolutely nothing. Oh they are gone now on my account too.

I can't remember if I got my Ferrari 330 from the daily mileage or from a circuit experience. I know it's not from the challenges because they show what you won and it's not pictured there.

Yes and there are threads on here showing nobody is winning them.

I won 3 Ferrari 330's in the first 2 months the game was out. After that absolutely nothing. Oh they are gone now on my account too.
Wait you won 3 Ferrari 330. Aren't you lucky. I have owned this game since launch and play 3 to 4 times a week. I only ever got the Ferrari 330 once.

So does this mean challenge carousel is separate from daily mileage carousel?

Yes they are separate plus there are more cars on the challenge carousel 6 or 8 I can't remember. Daily carousel only has 4 cars.

I can't remember if I got my Ferrari 330 from the daily mileage or from a circuit experience. I know it's not from the challenges because they show what you won and it's not pictured there.

It was probably from the Daily carousel if you got it that early in the game. More people won the Ferrari 330 than the Jaguar XJ13.

Wait you won 3 Ferrari 330. Aren't you lucky. I have owned this game since launch and play 3 to 4 times a week. I only ever got the Ferrari 330 once.

I wouldn't call it lucky for a few reasons.

1. you can't sell them for credits so the other two are basically useless.

2. I had found that by pressing the X button on the car I wanted within a short amount of time all the cars became visible on the carousel would get me that car 19 out of 20 times. This was a trick from older GT games that was working on GTS.
Of course this trick is no longer working. It went away at the same time people stopped winning the 330 or XJ13. Most people on here don't believe me anymore anyway except the people I told about it back then and it worked for them as well.

During my 6 hour daily carousel escapade the other day I was trying it again except this time it was reversed because I would only get the car I selected 1 out of 20 times and not 19 out of 20. So this trick has definitely been taken out of the game.

So that's honestly how I got 3 Ferrari 330's. The Jaguar XJ13 never came up on my carousel so I never won it.

Yes they are separate plus there are more cars on the challenge carousel 6 or 8 I can't remember. Daily carousel only has 4 cars.

It was probably from the Daily carousel if you got it that early in the game. More people won the Ferrari 330 than the Jaguar XJ13.

I wouldn't call it lucky for a few reasons.

1. you can't sell them for credits so the other two are basically useless.

2. I had found that by pressing the X button on the car I wanted within a short amount of time all the cars became visible on the carousel would get me that car 19 out of 20 times. This was a trick from older GT games that was working on GTS.
Of course this trick is no longer working. It went away at the same time people stopped winning the 330 or XJ13. Most people on here don't believe me anymore anyway except the people I told about it back then and it worked for them as well.

During my 6 hour daily carousel escapade the other day I was trying it again except this time it was reversed because I would only get the car I selected 1 out of 20 times and not 19 out of 20. So this trick has definitely been taken out of the game.

So that's honestly how I got 3 Ferrari 330's. The Jaguar XJ13 never came up on my carousel so I never won it.
I read about that trick for GT3. I remember trying it a few times but, I didn't have conclusive results with in GT3. For championship events in GT3. I did use to restarting / skipping method for prize the carousels.

Wish I knew it worked in GTS at some point I could had the XJ13. The 330 is the only 10 million and up car I won. I now own the Miura but, I bought that. I probably could have bought a few others by now if I wasn't lazy about it.

I read about that trick for GT3. I remember trying it a few times but, I didn't have conclusive results with in GT3. For championship events in GT3. I did use to restarting / skipping method for prize the carousels.

Wish I knew it worked in GTS at some point I could had the XJ13. The 330 is the only 10 million and up car I won. I now own the Miura but, I bought that. I probably could have bought a few others by now if I wasn't lazy about it.

You have been on my friends list since the GT6 days but we were not playing GTS together at the time this trick was available or I would have said something to you about it.
I was trying to get as many people possible to try this trick so I could prove it wasn't some kind of fluke.
Just as I was getting all this positive data in from others to prove that this trick was actually working it all of a sudden came to an end
It was around the update that brought us only two Audi concept cars that it stopped.

I'm glad you know about those tricks from earlier GT games because most people on GT Planet think I'm lying about that also. Its Really sad too because it's not like I benefit from making **** up.

Aren't you guys lucky with the DWG, for at least the first year and a half I played dam near every day to win my DWG, I never won any of the expensive cars, had to grind for every one of them. If we ever have an N300 XBow one makexrace as t BMB you guys are in trouble. :D
If PD really quit giving away the unicorns I would have to believe it's because they want their time played by each user to be very high for some strange reason, since you cant buy them with real money it's no skin off of their butts if you have them in your garage.

If PD really quit giving away the unicorns I would have to believe it's because they want their time played by each user to be very high for some strange reason, since you cant buy them with real money it's no skin off of their butts if you have them in your garage.

Your reason makes the most sense. The percentage of people who won the 330 or XJ13 within the first month those cars arrived in an update wad actually fairly high. Almost everyone who was playing GTS at that time won one or the other.
It really sucks if you didn't win one during that time period.

Back