I actually have the night off on Dec.7th!!!
Is the Alfa still available?
Yes it is.
If there is room for your next event I would like to join
Yes there is room and it will be great to have both of you join in on Dec 7th.
Sorry its taking me this long to post about our race at SPA.
I had a great time finally getting to race here after a two year absence since GT6 servers went offline and this time on a wheel setup.
Everyone was fast here so I was only able to put my Porsche 7th in qualifying. I got a good jump and went up to 5th right behind
@Neutty. I was pushing the car really hard to keep on the rear bumper of him when I put to much power down on the curb and spun out hitting the wall and getting front bumper and wheel damage on the very first lap.
Falling to last place I had some work cut out for me and decided not to pit for repairs and stayed out a full 30min before pitting.
I started fuel & tire saving to make this a two stop race because it was my only chance to salvage a decent finish. This put me in 4th place on my last stop and 12 seconds ahead of
@micantony I knew micantony was faster than myself slowly watching that gap between us shrink. On the last lap he closed within a second behind me.
I really don't think I had anything to stop him from taking 4th position however I never got to see because I missed judged my fuel by .04 and had to slow down to stop racing him or I was going to run out of fuel.
Great race
@micantony
Congratulations to
@SRT DK Racing on his second straight win.
Thanks again to everyone who came out to race.
I will be posting more about our last race of the season/year in the 2.4hr of the Nurburgring in a few days.