MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

• Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
No flat earther here, I cannot believe people actually buy into that. At least they provide proof, I will give them that, they say they stood on a step ladder the other day and confirmed there is no curvature. :confused::confused::confused::lol::lol::lol:

As far as the mask thing people say that the virus will easily pass thru a mask. Mask proponents say that people should wear a mask to protect others, doesnt it make sense that if the virus can pass thru the mask to the person wearing it that the virus can also pass thru the mask of the person wearing it and affect others??
Yes that's why I said we should launch flat earthers into space. They get their proof while gasping for air.

And yet the virus can still spread through the mask by someone who isn't wearing mask because your eyes have to still be exposed. We just make people cover their eyes for what I hope are obvious reasons.

This temporary mask preventive measure only works if everyone wear a mask. So you breathe, sneeze, or cough. It will catch in the mask and not into people's eye instead.

I don't want to wear a mask either. Most people don't but, if the alternative choice is there everything be closed down. Then I'll deal with masks for while.

In other news both Infineon and I have attempted to contact Rinsky. About postponing the race a week without success. Infineon said he can host on the 11th since I can't if the race is moved.

However I am not willing to permit the race to be moved without Rinsky's permission. I may host but, this is still has series.

If Rinsky doesn't make contact or does but, denies the move. The race will be hosted as scheduled.

If the race is postponed. I will host an exhibition one make special for Gr.4 Bugatti Veyron. As a make event for those you who are disappointed and know still want to race. Like I will be.

Last edited:
As far as I know the race is still on schedule. I wouldn't speculate publicly unless we knew it needed to be moved.
when the schedule was posted, it was pretty clear he knew it was 4th of July.

July 4th - Gr.4 - Brands Hatch

As far as I know the race is still on schedule. I wouldn't speculate publicly unless we knew it needed to be moved.
when the schedule was posted, it was pretty clear he knew it was 4th of July.
I'm personally fine with the race being on the 4th of July. If the professionals can race on holidays so can we as far as I'm concerned.

I can't host and or race on 11th of July so I have no reason to want to move this race. Also I find it amusing we are a British race track on the 4th of July.

I've only said anything because other US players wouldn't stop complaining. And I have no plans to allow the race to be moved unless Rinsky permits it.

I'm personally fine with the race being on the 4th of July. If the professionals can race on holidays so can we as far as I'm concerned.

I can't host and or race on 11th of July so I have no reason to want to move this race. Also I find it amusing we are a British race track on the 4th of July.

I've only said anything because other US players wouldn't stop complaining. And I have no plans to allow the race to be moved unless Rinsky permits it.

I did not complain and I didnt hear much complaining. I simply questioned it because people in the US normally have other plans over Independance Day and if anyone hasn't noticed people have not exactly been lining up to race. I just expect car count to be very low for a race on the 4th.

If everyone wants to move the race to Sunday July 5th because of 4th of July plans we can. If that's not a good option then it will have to be pushed out 2 weeks from tomorrow on July 18th.

PS_Messages_20200622_181727.jpg
pdf00001 (3).png
1592868065287_pdf00001.png

I knew when I made out the schedule that this race fell on the 4th of July because it's the first Saturday of the month. I also knew there would be a good chance it might get moved because of this.
My vote would be moving it to Sunday July 5th at the same scheduled time.

So we can hold a poll to find out what day everyone would like to have the race on.

July 4th

July 5th

July 18

I knew when I made out the schedule that this race fell on the 4th of July because it's the first Saturday of the month. I also knew there would be a good chance it might get moved because of this.
My vote would be moving it to Sunday July 5th at the same scheduled time.

So we can hold a poll to find out what day everyone would like to have the race on.

July 4th

July 5th

July 18
I'm fine either 4th or the 18th. I doubled checked and I am available the 18th. I thought I have something that day too.

However I'm not available until a least 8pm on Sunday 5th. I don't think this would be an option so I didn't mention it.

I do recommend keeping on a Saturday because everyone signed up for a Saturday races. As it was most convenient for them.

Maybe everyone should post up who will be there tonight to help make a decision. I plan on being there, due to the virus I have no other plans but others may. I can also race 2 weeks from now, I would rather keep it on a Saturday rather than change to a Sunday for 1 race.

Here is what I'm going to do. Because so many people have other plans today and we are going to be missing quite a few drivers for the race I'm moving this event to next month August 1st

I still have an open date on the schedule that has not been filled and was waiting on a new track to drop to fill that date. Since we all know that's not going to happen now because GT7 is well on it's way to being released with the PS5 we will just skip and move the July 4th race and use this as an off month.

Points Racing will resume back on Saturday August 1st at Brands Hatch

Also the last race of the season in December will now be made a double points race before we crown our top 3 finishers.

I hope everyone has a great 4th of July weekend and I will hopefully see everyone soon now that things here are getting back to normal for me.

Last edited:
Maybe everyone should post up who will be there tonight to help make a decision. I plan on being there, due to the virus I have no other plans but others may. I can also race 2 weeks from now, I would rather keep it on a Saturday rather than change to a Sunday for 1 race.

For those of you who wish to still race tonight and have no other plans feel free to do so. Use it as a mock race for practice. I know my decision to postpone the race comes very late but it's better than having only 5 people attending tonight's race. With real prizes being given out at the end of the year I want everyone to have the chance to race.

Here is what I'm going to do. Because so many people have other plans today and we are going to be missing quite a few drivers for the race I'm moving this event to next month August 1st

I still have an open date on the schedule that has not been filled and was waiting on a new track to drop to fill that date. Since we all know that's not going to happen now because GT7 is well on it's way to being released with the PS5 we will just skip and move the July 4th race and use this as an off month.

Also the last race of the season in December will now be made a double points race before we crown our top 3 finishers.

I hope everyone has a great 4th of July weekend and I will hopefully see everyone soon now that things here are getting back to normal for me.

Great idea. It seems some are not happy about the events surrounding this months race but I dont think this pandemic was on anyone's planning calender. One way or another everyone was affected by this pandemic and it may continue for some time before/if things ever return to the old normal.

Great idea. It seems some are not happy about the events surrounding this months race but I dont think this pandemic was on anyone's planning calender. One way or another everyone was affected by this pandemic and it may continue for some time before/if things ever return to the old normal.

I know right...This Virus turned life upside down for everyone across the globe in a blink of an eye. Craziest **** I've ever seen.
Then add in everything else that's going on in the US right now and it's just some crazy times for sure.
I think this decision to postpone the race will benefit everyone the most without causing more confusion or controversy.

I will work on updating the front page schedule to the new changes as well.

Why can't we just move this race to the 18th then. Instead of taking away a outlet for people during this virus epidemic. Plus I thought you want the November to be a Race night race at Tokyo Expressway Central.

@Rinsky @Infineon @micantony @Jw_wk1010 @bigbeefytaco @Herimopp89 @docbrown40 @fastone371 @Racer283 @WhiteFlight1 @SRT DK Racing @T5Black @TexasJDC @bloodyboyblue @Standard_FV @DesertPenguin
@Tall Paul

Tonight's substitute event

Gr.4 Bugatti Veyron Tour de France

I wanted to keep this Special a Gr.4 event and the Bugatti Veyron is a neutral car as it's not available for our series.

This 3 Race event. Each race will be 20 minutes. The first race will be held at Circuit de la Sarthe. There will be short Qualifying session for race 1 only. Enough for 1 timed lap. Grid order will be reversed races 2 and 3. There will be a short practice before races 2 of 3 about 15 minutes.

The of winner of race 1 will get to choose either a Alsace or Sainte - Croix layout for race 2. The winner of race 2 will get to choose a layout of the venue that was not chosen for Race 3. As for the winner of race 3. Well I'm sure you'll get a generic congratulations or a great race from someone.

Tire choices will be RS and RM. Fuel consumption and Tire wear will be double from Rinsky's Gr.4 to x6 and x8 for all. The rest of the settings will be similar to our league races.

I will open lobby immediately after the 6:20pm FIA race let's out. Around 7pm Eastern Daylight Time. And will to start the first Race around 7:45pm. I will announce the lobbies opening on this forum.

Why can't we just move this race to the 18th then. Instead of taking away a outlet for people during this virus epidemic. Plus I thought you want the November to be a Race night race at Tokyo Expressway Central.

Because other people might have plans on those days as well. So by doing it this way everything stays on schedule. A lot of people were going to miss tonight's race between the 4th of July and the virus. All depends on where you live and how bad it is right now.
Hopefully we will be in much better shape come August.

That’s a shame. I actually practiced and everything :sly:

Oh well, I guess I’ll go find something else to do. Only 5 beers left though. :cheers:
I should have gotten my ass better prepared for the Holiday.

Back