MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

• Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
any update of time of day for the track settings?

I completely forgot to put that in. I have it set in the Settings for tomorrow but I don't remember what I chose right off hand.
It definitely won't be a high sun setting as I normally like late day times. When I get home today I will look then post it. Reminder I just now started work so it will be awhile.

Practice room tomorrow night 8pm EST?
I'm going to try to make it, but i may be late if it is still open.
Would love to get some practice around other cars to see where the different lines/braking spots may be before the race. I feel very unfamiliar with this track and am all over the place on track and don't want to make a familiarity mistake and impact another's race.
Are we doing FULL Damage this week? if not, my concern will at least be lessened.
(Edit: I see damage is on light; while not my preference, i am thankful this week :sly:)

:slowinfastout:

Light damage, always. Enough to slow you down and give some consequence but your race isn't over for one slip up which is nice. This isn't endurance racing where you can work repairs into your pit strategy and all that comes with that.

I will open a practice room sometime at 8/9pm EST for practice laps and maybe some sprint races just to get familiar with running in a pack.

Anyone got any lap times to aim for?

I was doing 1:39 on race hards not much faster on RM.

In testing I was able to get 18 laps out of fuel and RM that's 30 minutes of racing. Its possible to get away with a 2 stop race if you play your cards right. That's my goal at least.

Members list for tonight's race.

1.Lamborghini - Cold Warrior
2.Porsche - RINSKY
3.Mazda - Infineon
4.Viper - racer233
5.Mégane Trophy - Venster
6.Citroen - fastone371
7.Corvette - MrRacingline
8.McLaren - im2fst4u55
9.Vantage - WhiteFlight1
10.Ferrari - Macboyilija
11Mustang - DesertPenguin
12.Veyron - Sheldonsuckz
13.NSX - micantony
14.Hyundai - Clean Racer
15.GTR - luke norris
16.Toyota - DirtenDK
17. BMW - Justin Bell

Last edited:
I'm going to miss out tonight since later I'm heading to an Octoberfest. Hope to see you next month or see you Tuesday for the next edition of Car of the Week.

I'm guessing with the change to tire and fuel wear that we're all gonna be doing 2 stops, maybe 3 with RM tires but haven't tested them yet. I'll probably do what I always do and stay on RH until fuel runs out and keep a steady pace. Last time I tried short shifting and all that but when someone was around I said "screw this" and went full on racing.

Back