MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

• Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
I'm going recommend you start doing what they do in real life. At a certain time maybe like a week or two before the race confirm everyone's entry. If you get 16 confirmations for that race. Anyone after that is put on a stand by reserves list. If any of the 16 players cancels and a spot opens up. One of the reserve players gets that spot. Doing it this way will also allow you to get your race room as full as possible.

You could just send him a friend request. His PSN ID is RINSKY.

Actually is not as it appears. Rinsky is my main PSN but for GTS I started a new one. So the I in RlNSKY is actually a lowercase L

We will be ok on people today

If you race Daily Races often. You probably unknowingly practiced for our race. Our track was used with gr.4 's since our last race.

Let's have a great race tonight people!
:cheers:

0474-5861-3237-7667-8980

But you should see a friend online above lobby icon. Click it and the go to friends in lobby

It exists we are all in it.

20180602_191345.jpg

Mr Rinsky, I sent you a friend request

Send me your if again .

What a great race! I had some fantastic duels along the way, before i lost it to the pee pressure. In the end, i wasn't prepared to wet myself in order to finish the race... Great racing, really clean and respectful. Thx - i'll be looking forward till next time! :)

Actually is not as it appears. Rinsky is my main PSN but for GTS I started a new one. So the I in RlNSKY is actually a lowercase L

We will be ok on people today
It's for that very reason I hate when the when the top and bottom of the capital I are not used.

Another great race! Was having a great battle with @bloodyboyblue, we were close all the way through until he disconnected?. Atenza wasn’t good on its tyres, front right was always well down after a couple laps, made the fast left handers tricky. Tried to get more of a gap by going early on one of my stops so the last stop would be optimum but he covered that.

Anyway great race, think everyone is getting faster. I think the new entries enjoyed the race, I certainly did. Thanks to @Rinsky for setting up another great race!

Another great race! Was having a great battle with @bloodyboyblue, we were close all the way through until he disconnected?. Atenza wasn’t good on its tyres, front right was always well down after a couple laps, made the fast left handers tricky. Tried to get more of a gap by going early on one of my stops so the last stop would be optimum but he covered that.

Anyway great race, think everyone is getting faster. I think the new entries enjoyed the race, I certainly did. Thanks to @Rinsky for setting up another great race!

Yes, slightly easier to take DCs when you regard it as blowing the engine, which seems likely in the WRX. It’s weird, I only have problems with American-hosted rooms in this game, they’re the only one I ever DC from. I think I’ve DC’d from Sport mode once and never from the Finnish rooms I race in on Sundays

Took me 45 minutes to knock the 10 second gap I had to @Venster from pitting a lap later and taking a 3 second penalty back down to 3 seconds, then DC’d. I was waiting until 20 minutes to go then I was going to do 2 4/5 lap runs on mediums to finish the race so it would’ve been interesting.

I think I’ll make this running the same car more interesting by making a new livery for every race, already had the first two in my library, so now I’ll actually have to start making new ones

Yes, slightly easier to take DCs when you regard it as blowing the engine, which seems likely in the WRX. It’s weird, I only have problems with American-hosted rooms in this game, they’re the only one I ever DC from. I think I’ve DC’d from Sport mode once and never from the Finnish rooms I race in on Sundays

Took me 45 minutes to knock the 10 second gap I had to @Venster from pitting a lap later and taking a 3 second penalty back down to 3 seconds, then DC’d. I was waiting until 20 minutes to go then I was going to do 2 4/5 lap runs on mediums to finish the race so it would’ve been interesting.

I think I’ll make this running the same car more interesting by making a new livery for every race, already had the first two in my library, so now I’ll actually have to start making new ones

It was a good race for sure though.

You were closing the gap all the time would of been close in the end I reckon. Was trying to build a gap on the first couple laps after pits then fuel save as much as possible but the Atenza isn’t great at that! Problem was pushing hard for the first couple took so much out of the tyres, had to take the left handers and the second to last corner at a snails pace just to keep it on track.

Was hoping you weren’t going to pit just before you dc, I was hoping you would keep on going as I came in early to maximise my strategy but you covered it off! Plan was to get a couple quick laps in to hopefully build a bit more gap!

It was a good race for sure though.

You were closing the gap all the time would of been close in the end I reckon. Was trying to build a gap on the first couple laps after pits then fuel save as much as possible but the Atenza isn’t great at that! Problem was pushing hard for the first couple took so much out of the tyres, had to take the left handers and the second to last corner at a snails pace just to keep it on track.

Was hoping you weren’t going to pit just before you dc, I was hoping you would keep on going as I came in early to maximise my strategy but you covered it off! Plan was to get a couple quick laps in to hopefully build a bit more gap!

I was just driving normally, wasn’t really pushing or saving anything, I was always faster than you on the first lap on new tires, then you were faster for the next 3 or 4 laps, then I caught you again pretty quickly when they got worn.

Back