Mugello

Mugello v1.0

Germany
Dresden
Patrick8308
Patrick8308 submitted a new resource:

Mugello - Nearly correct track length,curbs placed originally,elevation close to original in most track parts

Replica of Mugello v1.0
Autodromo Internazionale del Mugello

Here comes the wonderful North-Italian track which is owned by Ferrari. It's home of one of the most spectacular MotoGP events every year. But also for cars the track is an amazing drive.

v1.0 Release Notes:

Track length and elements
  • track length only 45 m longer than original
  • all element lengths measured in a Google Earth image
  • every radius and straight very close to original
  • T7...

Read more about this resource...

I can only tell that I do know the track was downloaded and played by others already. So I sadly can't help with that. The IRL is correct.
It's not your bad, i know... it's a thing happening for a lot of resources; i'll keep trying, maybe it's some kind of Sony server problem...

EDIT: I had a genius flash... ;) checking the number of the tracks downloaded/created, i found that they were already 30, the max possible, so i removed one, and, finally, it's been possible to download your resource... it's a shame that PD has set such limitations, because there are a lot of interesting shared tracks...

Last edited:
EDIT: I had a genius flash... ;) checking the number of the tracks downloaded/created, i found that they were already 30, the max possible, so i removed one, and, finally, it's been possible to download your resource... it's a shame that PD has set such limitations, because there are a lot of interesting shared tracks...

I'm glad you solved the download problem. I wouldn't have thought of the 30 tracks limit either.

Let me know what you think of this creation and maybe you could leave a review.:)

I'm glad you solved the download problem. I wouldn't have thought of the 30 tracks limit either.

Let me know what you think of this creation and maybe you could leave a review.:)
Oh, yes, i forgot to let you know what i think about it; simple: I like it very much, hoping that PD release, soon or later, the chance to set the slope as everyone wish, plus figure 8, of course... 👍

Patrick8308, don't know how accurate this really is but I don't care. drove it last night in a Weider Honda HSV 010 and loved it. great corners and the elevation changes can really catch you out so it makes for a highly enjoyable and challenging circuit. thanks for your effort, I really appreciate it.

Patrick8308, don't know how accurate this really is but I don't care. drove it last night in a Weider Honda HSV 010 and loved it. great corners and the elevation changes can really catch you out so it makes for a highly enjoyable and challenging circuit. thanks for your effort, I really appreciate it.

Thanks @ren2706 for your compliments. I'm really happy my tracks are being liked. I suggest you to go out an test my other creations.

Back