[Multiplayer] Who wants to have some fun?

• Thread starter Joao71
  • 27 comments
Portugal
Paços de Ferreira
Joao71
Hi guys.

So since GTA5 is just around the corner I decided to give GTA 4 a (last) go. I just realized that I'm missing almost all Multiplayer trophies. So I thought, "hey, it would be awesome to find a group of friends and enjoy the multiplayer of GTA 4 (wich I never did).

So who else out there wants to join me?

Please put your PSN down here and say witch time it would fit you the most. I'm mostly available on weekends. Saturday especially but we can set up another time.

See you guys ;)

[1º Event]: 1/12/2011 15:00 GMT :)
[2º Event]: 8/12/2011 16:00 GMT :)

Last edited:
PSN : GTP_Michelin9960. I'm not in GTA IV at all times, but just tell me when you're going to play that I'll hop in ASAP.

Ok guys, we are two for now. Anyone else care to blow some cars a spread chaos around liberty city in a way never seen before ? :D

The more the merrier, the say ;)

I'd love to join in on some action. Mostly in the weekends, but I'm also available sometimes in the weekdays after 4PM. I run GMT+1, just so you know.

My PSN ID is Cleartec, as seen under my avatar.

Last edited:
Hello Blitz I'll add you as soon as I get home ok?
I'm trying to get at leats 6 people in so it would be more fun ok?

Can you guys play this Thursday at 15:00 GMT?

Sorry for being late guys but believe me it wasn't my fault :) the lady decided she wanted to do some Christmas shopping today (boring) ;), me and cleartec are going to play now if anyone cares to join us will very welcome:D
just add Joao71 on PSN.

I must be the luckiest gamer ever. Had GTA IV since release, but only went online for the first time tonight. In my very first match, I was killed a few times, found a rocket launcher, then saw someone running away from me. I fired off the shot and ping. "let sleeping rockstars lie".

My first online kill, and I got one of them.:sly:

Yeah. I just found out that a lot of people have... I'm a little less smug now.

You have killed someone, who has killed someone, who has killed someone, who has killed someone from the Rockstar Social Club.

Original Post updated with the date and time of the second event. in the future this events will be held on Sundays.

Please anyone who wants to be present put your PSNID here :D

Joao71
Sure. I'm looking to making this into a weekly event. :). Please anyone who wants to join leave your PSN ID's :D

Ok my PSN is Ilikewaffles_11. I sold it to my friend and I'm pretty sure he still has it so I'll borrow sometime this week.

Last edited:
Back