I've got a bunch of museum cards, suits, and helmets that I'll never need, so if anybody needs anything, reply here and I'll send them out free of charge if I have it.
Sent Chico 5 museum cards, Gruby one helmet (all I had spare), and YellowFerret got like 25 suits and helmets. I'm not kidding, folks, whatever you need let me know, gotta make some room!
Sent Chico 5 museum cards, Gruby one helmet (all I had spare), and YellowFerret got like 25 suits and helmets. I'm not kidding, folks, whatever you need let me know, gotta make some room!
Hey how are all of ya'll doing? I'm trying to complete my collection too. Us crazy people that gotta have everything in a game huhIf ya'll see anything in my collection too that you'd like in exchange just let me know. I'll be glad to send it your way. Thanks!
Garage: http://www.mygranturismo.net/36158 (all 1089 cars)
Gear: http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=36158 (roughly half)
My psn is BullDawgJoe2010. I'll check back later though..about to head in. Gnight.
Ya can look at my pages to fill in what I'm missing. I can do the same too...it's just whatever best for ya. Thanks.
I've been wanting to get a nice gear for my driver
Have you got bi colour 18 19
Chopper 18
Masquerade 19
They look nice