Museum cards, helmets, and suits free to whoever needs them

  • Thread starter Thread starter MN6WS6
  • 70 comments
  • 2,864 views
I'm gonna have to call it an early night tonight but I'm gonna check my received items in the morning and then i'll have some more gear heading your way! :)
 
night jwall. Have a good one.
 
If you happen to have any museum cards for the 1983-1988 Ford Thunderbird (there are several and I only have 2 of them), let me know, thanks. :)
 
witch one do you got?

If you're referring to me, PM me with what you need or a link to your mygranturismo account and I'll start sending stuff your way.


If you happen to have any museum cards for the 1983-1988 Ford Thunderbird (there are several and I only have 2 of them), let me know, thanks. :)

Send a friend request to mn6ws6 on PSN and I'll get you what I have.
 
YellowFerrett: My inbox is empty now finally and has time to breathe...lol Whenever ya get a chance ya can send what I don't have. I just looked on your page too and I see where I can still send some stuff too. Will do that in the morning! Thanks again!!
 
YellowFerrett: My inbox is empty now finally and has time to breathe...lol Whenever ya get a chance ya can send what I don't have. I just looked on your page too and I see where I can still send some stuff too. Will do that in the morning! Thanks again!!

okeydoke, I should get the chance to send some more over the weekend
 
I've taken care of everybody so far on this thread that has responded to my PM's, anybody else want some free stuff?
 
YellowFerret: Thanks for the goods. About to send ya some your way! Well I just looked on your page and don't see any blue marks so I got what you got...lol I see ya got some stuff I don't though :) I'll trade ya for whatever ya need/want. Thanks again.

MN6WS6: I'll take some more goods if ya got some stuff that I don't.

http://www.mygranturismo.net/36158
 
I'll trade ya for whatever ya need/want.

That's ok, after you helped me with my car collection you don't owe me any more. I can send some more gear tomorrow though.
 
Back