Music while playing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nick350z
  • 15 comments
  • 1,409 views
Messages
176
Messages
frontsidenick
My computer is less than a foot away from my tv lol, but I was wondering if uploading music to my ps3 and playing through gt5 sounds good.
 
This doesn't really seem like a question, but doing this has been thought by some to cause bugs in the game and increase loading times. If you're asking how to do it, you should probably go to the PS3 thread and look it up. Hope it helps 👍.
 
Also depends on how good the sound quality is from your TV, which is a question only you can really answer. :)
 
CAMjhr
This doesn't really seem like a question, but doing this has been thought by some to cause bugs in the game and increase loading times. If you're asking how to do it, you should probably go to the PS3 thread and look it up. Hope it helps 👍.

I noticed a slight increase in loading times. And the odd crash now and then. Besides the engines and music sound rubbish together in my opinion.
 
Sounds good until you win a race, go into a dealer and buy a car, the music is too low uploaded from PS3, the game sounds that I mentioned are much louder. But I can't complain too much with ALL the game's music turned OFF on all 3 groups - Menu - Gallery - and in-game, and listen to music I can actually enjoy including that god-awful Baby song.
 
If your tv speakers are better you could load a few songs race and see how you like it, but for me some songs are good an other songs volume are so low. Idk why they sound all same volume on my comp tho
 
The truth is loading songs into your ps3 and playing them thru gt5 is a waste of time. If your comp is that close just play it. The repetitive nature of the GT 5 music player will make you wish you'd never tried, just put your iTunes or wu amp on your fav playlist and forget about the gt5 music.

Now if I could just get rid of the opening bars of ying yang as I'm loading my save for the third Time let me know.
 
I play music through my iPod (through iTunes more specifically), simply just switching my surround to come from the computer rather than the PS3. I don't really seeing the point of re-uploading stuff which is already elsewhere... not really necessary in my mind. Not only that, but the sound quality is more superior.
 
Just turn the music off and enjoy the sound of the engine, makes the game so much better:tup:
 
Does anybody know how you can reduce the FX sound on the game and turn the volume of the actual music up ?
 
Engine=music.
Didn't know people choose to turn it off.
Ah, yes.

Should of mentioned I play music usually when grinding Bob. I have 9000rpm coming through the speakers otherwise 👍
 
I have never listened to music while playing.
 
If.you.have surround sound you can listen to it and my sound bar recently broke so now I can't hear it but if you play music you downloaded it goes over game sound...
 
Sounds good until you win a race, go into a dealer and buy a car, the music is too low uploaded from PS3, the game sounds that I mentioned are much louder. But I can't complain too much with ALL the game's music turned OFF on all 3 groups - Menu - Gallery - and in-game, and listen to music I can actually enjoy including that god-awful Baby song.

I run the songs I'm going to upload for GT5 through MP3 Gain before I put them on my PS3. My music is the same level as the menu music. Only problem is that I can't use those tracks for other games or else they are way too loud.
 
Back