Must-Have Mustang Returns to This Week's GT Sport Mileage Exchange

So many beautiful purples...

Incidentally, I think that puts us at 540 paints so far. I've got 21 gaps (spaces between numbered paint finishes) remaining on my list, with another 10 tail gaps (spaces after numbered paint finishes) and two head gaps (spaces before numbered paint finishes), for probably 573 in total.

There's also a few colour/finish combinations that haven't been seen, and a handful of other potential tail gaps, and new colorshifts are always possible, so maybe a few beyond that.

Last edited:
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180918114924.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180918114945.png

Once again the mileage exchange brings me another colour I've been after for the Mustang so that means more work on building
mileage points.

What is the colour for the BMW M4 Safety Car this week, is it cream or a shade of brown, I initially thought it was Austin Yellow but not
so sure now?

My extended break from GTS continues. I think this is the third or fourth week in a row I've only logged in for the paints.

Once they switched to weekly races, I kinda stopped playing because I was annoyed. Once I stopped playing GTS, I got distracted by other games and I can't bring myself back to GTS. I've tried to run laps, but I just didn't have any excitement.

With how much time I've put into this game, it's no surprise I'm burned out.

Nonetheless, I'll grab this weeks paints as I expect to get back into this game eventually! After all, it has been one of my favorites of all time.

Wow, somehow I'd never picked up the RG-D wheels, they must not have been repeated since something like December or January 'cause I can't remember missing anything from the exchange since then.

I meant having more manufacturer paint chips available like midnight purple etc. so you can repaint a car instead of having to buy it twice to get it in a different factory colour.

Ah! Got it. Yeah, I agree.

Really wish the manufacturer paints weren't so limited.
One thing I wish would return from the PS3 era is the system of "get a car, get the paint chip" in addition to whatever we get from the Mileage Exchange. Because there are some manufacturer paint chips that haven't been in there that I'd love to see. Bleu Alpine may be the meme answer but I'd also love to see stuff like Mark IV Red and some Vision GT colors.

One thing I wish would return from the PS3 era is the system of "get a car, get the paint chip" in addition to whatever we get from the Mileage Exchange. Because there are some manufacturer paint chips that haven't been in there that I'd love to see. Bleu Alpine may be the meme answer but I'd also love to see stuff like Mark IV Red and some Vision GT colors.

Quite agree, no reason not to offer the paint chips like we got before as could then allow application of other paints to cars, there are many
cars in game that I am disappointed with the standard paints available knowing it was done in other colors.

What is the colour for the BMW M4 Safety Car this week, is it cream or a shade of brown, I initially thought it was Austin Yellow but not
so sure now?

Definitely Not Austin Yellow, we've had this Creamy/Beige version of the M4 Safety Car Before. If you've got an M4 Safety Car use it in a One-Make Arcade Race & you'll see ALL of the currently available Colours (White/Light Blue/Red/Orangey-Red/Creamy-Beige). Think that's all of them, from memory.

Back