MustangRyan's TICKET/HELMET/SUIT EXCHANGE! - LF NEWER HELMET/SUIT SETS

  • Thread starter Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 220 comments
  • 17,290 views
Are you interested in a lvl 12 ticket? I need '08 or '09
 
First post updated.
 
Hello! You need another 1000 ticket???
 
Current trade schedule (My Time Zone is EST [GMT -5 hours]):

Monday night: 2010 to goukipau for 2004 ticket
Tuesday night: Level 17 to napster4 for 1999 ticket
Wednesday night: 2008 to billren2k3 for 2000 ticket
Since I didn't receive a friend request from goukipau, I went ahead and sent level 17 to napster4 tonight, since I won't be home until after the next reset tomorrow night. When I get home tomorrow night, I will send the 2010 ticket to goukipau if he has accepted my friend requests.
 
First post updated with available tickets and want list.
 
'00 ticket sent:tup:
 
I have 1967, am interested in 2008, PM me please :)
 
Still looking for a few more tickets.
 
Any trades for tonight?
 
Can I schedule a trade with you for 3/22? I'll give you a 2002 for your 2004.
Edit: Sorry, already got a trade scheduled. Cancel this request.
 
Last edited:
I have the 1996 & 1997 b day ticket. But the only problem is i cannot trade til' Wednesday (23rd) though. :ouch:
 
93' ticket for 24?
 
Reopening for trades, check the first post for details. I would also like matte black paint or color change paints.
 
Updated with more things I'm accepting. I'll try to update with a list of my 0-mile cars that are still able to be traded later tonight.
 
I have the 370Z Academy - 0/0 Premium Ultimate Yellow. Trade you for a 1992 ticket?
 
Sure, you good to trade in 2 hours?
 
Hi,

I can trade you a '03 for your '98 on the 10th
and a '97 for your '99 on the 11th

let me know if this is OK with you

Cheers
 
jvr
Hi,

I can trade you a '03 for your '98 on the 10th
and a '97 for your '99 on the 11th

let me know if this is OK with you

Cheers
Sounds good. Send a friend request to Droptop2001gt. I will send and receive there.
 
Sure, you good to trade in 2 hours?

I can trade after reset tonight. I'm still at work though. Probably would be about 9:00-9:30 your time. Will that work? Send friend request to badmyk please, not madmyk. Thanks.
 
I can trade after reset tonight. I'm still at work though. Probably would be about 9:00-9:30 your time. Will that work? Send friend request to badmyk please, not madmyk. Thanks.

Yeah, doesn't bother me a bit. Will send FR now.
 
Looking to make a trade for tonight's reset. Any takers?
 
I can offer you Matte Black (5) for your 1999 bd ticket.
 
deal, send a friend request and I'll send at reset in 8 hours.
 
Done.
 
Looking for a trade for tonight's reset in 13 hours.
 
Back