MustangRyan's TICKET/HELMET/SUIT EXCHANGE! - LF NEWER HELMET/SUIT SETS

  • Thread starter Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 220 comments
  • 17,351 views
i love gt5
I have the srt4

What would you like in return? Tickets/cars are booked for about a week.
 
MustangRyan
What would you like in return? Tickets/cars are booked for about a week.

If you have lvl 21,22,23,24 <1 of thoos but mostly lvl 24
i can wait a week no hurry. Wich date pick one
Srt4 is fully stock

Add me: dj_ali007
 
i love gt5
If you have lvl 21,22,23,24 <1 of thoos but mostly lvl 24
i can wait a week no hurry. Wich date pick one
Srt4 is fully stock

Add me: dj_ali007

Nevermind, it needs to be originally yellow.
 
Two sets I don't already own per ticket is fine with me. It will probably be four days before I can send, if the previous trade I posted about is agreed to.

Ok put me in the schedule, I'll send FR from both my accounts. tickets go to remo_of_oz_too gears will come from remo_of_oz. Ill start filling your gift box when I can.
 
Schedule updated on page one!
 
Sent 1-30 Reinforced , 1-18 spinning ball ,your box is full :)

Could we set up a time for me to just send everything I need to all at once? We are in the same time zone FYI
 
Sent 1-30 Reinforced , 1-18 spinning ball ,your box is full :)

Could we set up a time for me to just send everything I need to all at once? We are in the same time zone FYI

I should be home tonight around 6pm, and could continuously empty my inbox at that time.
 
Jay.
No worries. I've only got Minstral right now. Got someone sending Reinforced to me in a few hours, unless you want to wait for the helmets.

Remo just sent Reinforced, so just send me anything listed as needed in the first post when you get a chance.
 
I have all lv and special tickets trade for BD tickets at the start of august!
 
I should be home tonight around 6pm, and could continuously empty my inbox at that time.
I work 2nd shift, I was thinking Saturday or Sunday. I'll keep sending what I can until we can find a day that works for both of us.


Sent Spinning Ball (19-30), Small Jaw set
 
Last edited:
remo_of_oz
I work 2nd shift, I was thinking Saturday or Sunday. I'll keep sending what I can until we can find a day that works for both of us.

Sent Spinning Ball (19-30), Small Jaw set

Inbox empty. Send 30 + 15 so I can keep a slot open for incoming tickets. 👍
 
Sent Selene set and Gavity 1-15 ,
More trading we could do.The rest of your gear needs(16 more sets) on top of what we already agreed and a Modern Muscle Ticket
I would like these tickets
2009
2008
2005
2004
2003
2002
2001
2000
1999
Let Me Know what you think.
 
I'm good with that. :)
 
First post updated!
 
sent the 1996.will send the saleen s7 yellow later today when you accept my fr from my other account

but im also interested in your
TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97 - Chameleon Blue
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 - Jamaican Yellow

you can slot me in after remo_of_oz_too .....what do you want for them
 
doobieduck
sent the 1996.will send the saleen s7 yellow later today when you accept my fr from my other account

but im also interested in your
TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97 - Chameleon Blue
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 - Jamaican Yellow

you can slot me in after remo_of_oz_too .....what do you want for them

Level 12 ticket and black Honda NSX-R prototype LM road car would be great
 
Slider 1-30 Saturn 1-15 sent
 
Saturn (16-30), Ripple sent
 
Sent Double Stripe Pro set, Bicolor I (1-15)
 
Bicolor I (16-30), Bicolor II Sent
 
Sent Bicolor II (#30 that I missed) ,Trainee Set ,Double Stripe (1-15)
 
Sent Double Stripe (15-30), Checkered set
 
Sent Chicane, Foehn, Grid Mesh (1-15)

Edit: Grid Mesh(16-30) Swell set sent
 
Last edited:
All suits received, will continue to send tickets to remo_of_oz_too for the next 7 days. 👍
 
All suits received, will continue to send tickets to remo_of_oz_too for the next 7 days. 👍

:crazy: LONG trade but a good one 👍

I also have a LVL 12 ticket I could trade to you let me know
 
Open to trade tonight at reset.
 
I have a 1994, but free trade
slots is only 12 August
 
KimiHR
I have a 1994, but free trade
slots is only 12 August

I can send tonight and you can send on the 12th. What would you like?
 
nice, I need 2001
 
Last edited:
Back