MustangRyan's TICKET/HELMET/SUIT EXCHANGE! - LF NEWER HELMET/SUIT SETS

  • Thread starter Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 220 comments
  • 17,228 views
Available in 70 minutes. Anyone interested?
 
First post updated!
 
I have the 0 0 0 Saleen S7 in Yellow.

I would like the 23 ticket in trade. I can trade right now.

Please shoot me a pm on the PS3 if you can/want to trade today, as I'll be racing all day.
 
Last edited:
I don't yet have the 23, and my PS3's power supply fried yesterday. I should have my PS3 back up and running by the end of the week.
 
welcome back!!!
I've just sent the '97 ticket
cheers
 
Still looking for some tickets and a 0-mile Saleen S7 in Speed Yellow. I'm available to trade at the reset in just under 10 hours.
 
Still available to trade today before the reset, will be home in about 6 hours.
 
What would you want for the 2001 ticket? I have a 88' ticket (gives the Jaguar XJR-9) or can trade standard cars.
 
I need a 2002 ticket right now. Anyone looking to trade one for something I have available?
 
I will be glad to schedule a trade in a couple of days. Right now, I really need to get a 2002 ticket so I can complete another trade.
 
Sure. Shoot me a PM and let me know when if, if you wanna, trade
 
Looking to line up a trade for the reset in about 6 hours.
 
PM Sent
 
YO - I have Level 5 Level 9 Level 12 & Classic Muscle. I'd like both birthday 2000 and birthday 1969. I can trade after reset (2.5 hours from the time of this post)
 
Looking to line up a trade for tonight, before the reset.
 
I can't send tickets, but I'll give you 2 sets of gear for your 2009.
 
I can't send tickets, but I'll give you 2 sets of gear for your 2009.

Sounds good.
 
Which two would you like?

Nevermind.
Obviously not that bothered about trading before reset.
Though a response would have been appreciated.
 
Last edited:
Sorry, I had a lightning storm knock out my power for the last hour. Do you still want to trade in the next hour before the reset?

I would like the Mistral suits and Reinforced helmets.
 
No worries. I've only got Minstral right now. Got someone sending Reinforced to me in a few hours, unless you want to wait for the helmets.
 
Yeah, I don't mind waiting, just send them whenever you get them. 👍
 
Mistral set is now being sent. Cheers
 
would be interested in these 4,if we can set up a trade
Cizeta V16T '94 - Alpine White
Ford GT (no stripe) '05 - Centennial White
Ford Mustang GT '05 - Sonic Blue Clearcoat Metallic, Torch Red Clearcoat

have most the stuff your looking for so just let me know
 
Gear sent and ticket received. Cheers mate. I'll get Reinforced to you as soon as I can. 👍
 
would be interested in these 4,if we can set up a trade
Cizeta V16T '94 - Alpine White
Ford GT (no stripe) '05 - Centennial White
Ford Mustang GT '05 - Sonic Blue Clearcoat Metallic, Torch Red Clearcoat

have most the stuff your looking for so just let me know

I would like your 0-mile yellow Saleen S7, 2006, 1996, and 1995 tickets. I can start sending now, even though you're booked for a week.
 
I like These

Level 21
Level 17
2010
1998
1997
1989
1969

I have all gears whats your price?
 
remo_of_oz
I like These

Level 21
Level 17
2010
1998
1997
1989
1969

I have all gears whats your price?

Two sets I don't already own per ticket is fine with me. It will probably be four days before I can send, if the previous trade I posted about is agreed to.
 
Back