MustangRyan's TICKET/HELMET/SUIT EXCHANGE! - LF NEWER HELMET/SUIT SETS

  • Thread starter Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 220 comments
  • 17,455 views
I'll send a friend request in about 7 hours when I get home from work, unless you can send one to me sooner.
 
my lvl 12 for your 2006 I can send tonight at next reset, I don't mind waiting for your next trade day.
 
remo_of_oz
my lvl 12 for your 2006 I can send tonight at next reset, I don't mind waiting for your next trade day.

I got a level 12 from doobieduck for one of those two cars he wanted. Do you have a 2007 ticket?
 
I got a level 12 from doobieduck for one of those two cars he wanted. Do you have a 2007 ticket?
Oh ok, no I do not have a 2007.
 
I have a lvl 9 ticket, and I'm interested in your 1970 ticket. But that's not really in proportion to the cars you get from it, isn't it?:)
 
blootmens
I have a lvl 9 ticket, and I'm interested in your 1970 ticket. But that's not really in proportion to the cars you get from it, isn't it?:)

That doesn't bother me at all. A ticket is a ticket. I can send you the 1970 ticket at the reset in about 31 hours. I'll send a PSN friend request tonight after work.
 
Ok, Since I live on the other side of the world, I'm going to sleep now and I will accept tomorrow.
 
I have Classic Muscle ,NASCAR,Historic Rally,WRC Style Rally ,Roadgoing Rally.
Im looking For 2006,2005,2004,2003,1998. Pm me Back if Interested
 
Trade Schedule updated in original post!
 
I sent 2007 and you have PM
 
I sent 2007 and you have PM

Your 2003 comes at the next reset, 23 hours from now. I'll take a 1991 for your other requested trade, and can send that 47 hours from right now.
 
Hi,
My Level 5, 1990, 1988 and 1987
for your 1995, Intermediate Rally, Modern Muscle and Nascar?
Let me know,
cheers
 
jvr
Hi,
My Level 5, 1990, 1988 and 1987
for your 1995, Intermediate Rally, Modern Muscle and Nascar?
Let me know,
cheers

Sure, can start sending in 2.5 days.
 
MustangRyan
Sure, can start sending in 2.5 days.

great! so do I. Thanks
cheers

EDIT:

... I was wrong and cannot trade that early :banghead: so I've scheduled our trades for the 22nd, 23rd, 24th and 25th. I hope that's OK with you
 
Last edited:
I have 1990. Il trade for 2007. I send on 20th
 
jvr
great! so do I. Thanks
cheers

EDIT:

... I was wrong and cannot trade that early :banghead: so I've scheduled our trades for the 22nd, 23rd, 24th and 25th. I hope that's OK with you

Send a FR tonight and I'll start sending tomorrow. 👍
 
I have a 0/0 Dodge SRT-4 in yellow available for trade. Looking for the HPA Motorsports Stage II R32 in return, interested?
 
Moebius1
I have a 0/0 Dodge SRT-4 in yellow available for trade. Looking for the HPA Motorsports Stage II R32 in return, interested?

As long as yellow was the original factory color (it will reproduce the yellow paint chip when received), I am definitely interested in trading. My next open trade date is the night of the 23rd. 👍
 
As long as yellow was the original factory color (it will reproduce the yellow paint chip when received), I am definitely interested in trading. My next open trade date is the night of the 23rd. 👍

Sounds good to me. Check your PM. The SRT-4 has its original colour (Solar Yellow).
 
jvr
Done! thanks a lot
cheers

1995 sent, NASCAR coming tonight after reset.
 
1995 sent, NASCAR coming tonight after reset.

Received, thanks a lot.
I'm firing now 5 mattes you didn't have to sweeten your wait
cheers

PS.- The rally ticket I need is the Rally Base. Thanks for asking over psn
 
jvr
Hi,
My Level 5, 1990, 1988 and 1987
for your 1995, Intermediate Rally, Modern Muscle and Nascar?
Let me know,
cheers

All four sent.

Moebius1
I have a 0/0 Dodge SRT-4 in yellow available for trade. Looking for the HPA Motorsports Stage II R32 in return, interested?

Can send tonight, have you sent a friend request on PSN yet?
 
Everything has been sent now.
Thanks for the trades!
cheers
 
Thread updated, looking for the newer helmets and suits that came out after the first complete set.
 
Back