mxgp pics

I cannot wait to get hold of number 3, from the pics ive seen it looks even better..:)

MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame Compact_20170409175326.jpg
MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame Compact_20170409175603.jpg
MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame Compact_20170409175620.jpg
MXGP2 - The Official Motocross Videogame Compact_20170409175806.jpg

Rik, Great pics. I only went for the full game as I thought the compact you wouldn't get all the tracks for photos etc or get the career, extra championships and interior stadiums etc but I think you get a lot of content in the compact version.

I love the game too racing and bouncing around the tracks but I do seem to have quite a bit of 'wibble wobble' even on low or medium physics settings, chase and first person. I do prefer not seeing the bike I think, but haven't come first yet! :lol: They seem to get in my way too often. :P

So maybe the compact would have been enough for me..oh well

Do you get the big test track in the compact version?👍

P>S Re@ XboxOne photos..Yes it only needs a little fix so you can pop a USB in and it would save me hours on forza saving each pic to file etc (strange decision).
I collect mine from the home page and the photos are always there waiting:

https://account.xbox.com/en-GB/screenshots

Last edited:
@torque99 i think this compact is missing tracks,i have about 17 i think, i dont have any indoor stadiums or a big test track, there`s only grand prix and championship mode, no time trial or options to customize etc, only went for it cos it was cheap, 7.99
ive been playing this in 3rd person mode, which i find better for this, i never do that on car games tho..

...oh yeah the xbox, hate that for picture retrieval...stupid :(...

...ive been playing this in 3rd person mode, which i find better for this, i never do that on car games tho...

Yeah, I tend to go for third-person too for ease of control. Mr @torque99 is a nutter though ;) In truth, I have done some Driveclub TTs in helmet cam mode, as it's super immersive like that...but it is damn difficult.

Really great pictures. I too am regretting not getting this now.

Just got a £10 voucher to use in April for purchased I made in March so is this worth picking up? Looks very good!

I like it as I have so many car games it makes a really nice change to go off road on a dirt bike, it takes a bit of practice but good fun on the MXGP bikes and some great courses and jumps. The graphics a step up from Seb Loeb Rally. The other one i like is Mantis Burn Racing (Top down racer) which is fun for £6..

Both good value under £10, but you get more value I would say from MXGP2 👍

Ok this is great fun.

I'm glad you like it Scaff, the physics again are very good on a loose surface. If you pull the right trigger you can feel the back end pull out and in first person you can feel the front wheel slip on tight turns.

Remember on the big jumps the 'Scrubs' mid air (quick flick of left stick then hold right stick for tail end out) hard to pull off, although watching the tutorials this will help stop taking a high 'air jumps' and should shave a few seconds off, not that i noticed :lol:

p.s First person is still quite tricky to master and lots of crashes and wobbles but I am getting better and can make it round a lap now without a crash :P but its worse than VR for all the ups and downs on the screen!I can only come 1st in races in 'chase cam' which is much easier but watching the latest VVV videos of MXGP3 they said the new one is even harder to master so that should be fun!

The graphical detail up close of the bikes, mud and tyres, clothing etc is really detailed, I think Milestone are nearly there with this game and with the new Unreal Engine4 I think it will be very impressive :)

MXGP2 #PS4 Pro Photos 3840x2160px:tup:

^^ The perfect Bike..UK and no.99 :D

Edit: @imported_rik19 Is it possible to get your legs over the handlebars?:ill: Not that I want to do this in the race first person :lol: It is just on the cut scene there is often pictures of fancy tricks. Is this something I have missed in the full game?? as the only trick I have is to land on the opposite track or superman over the cars :yuck:

I am enjoying this the more I play it. It is really fun thrashing around a track once you know it well, I often set the laps up for 5+ laps. I had been playing lots of tight turns and stadium tracks so to go into the big wide tracks makes for a great race and not much crashing in to the other riders (get out of my way style). I have 3-4 favourite tracks so far. I guess the weather is fixed but it seems to put the sun in and out randomly. Overall a very under rated game. 👍

Last edited:
Back