My "all the cars in the world" Document Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are a some Lister products from its pre-Storm days:

Lister Le Mans Convertible '89-'93
Lister Le Mans Coupe '89-'93
Lister-Bristol '54-'55
Lister-Maserati '55
Lister-Jaguar '57-'59
Lister-Costin '58
Lister-Chevrolet '59

Also, regarding the AMC Concord - I noticed that in the translation from my post to your list you stated the manufacturing run as being from 1978 to 1983. The hatchback version was only made for two years - '78 and '79. Just FYI. :)

Keep up the good work! 👍

You're missing the Toyota 87C, Toyota 88C, Toyota 89C-V and you classify the 88C-V as the Toyota MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V, which is inconsistent, and excludes the 88C-V that ran with Taka-Q sponsorship. Also, the TS010 ran it's first race in 1991.

Also, the Sauber C9 (and its predecessor) did not officially carry the Mercedes name despite Mercedes being a partner since the C8. The Mercedes-Benz C11, C291 and C292 carry the Mercedes name and not the Sauber name (despite the fact that Sauber built the cars).

A good site for finding racing cars is racingsportscars.com. Good luck with your list.

Edit: Also, you're missing like 100 Zonda one-offs.
Thanks for the info!
Bob Petersen Engineering Petersen Meteor 27ltr '11
BMW Brutus Experimentalfahrzeug (actual production year unknown; 1908 frame and a 1925 engine, the car was crafted after World War II)
Thanks for both cars.
Here are a some Lister products from its pre-Storm days:

Lister Le Mans Convertible '89-'93
Lister Le Mans Coupe '89-'93
Lister-Bristol '54-'55
Lister-Maserati '55
Lister-Jaguar '57-'59
Lister-Costin '58
Lister-Chevrolet '59

Also, regarding the AMC Concord - I noticed that in the translation from my post to your list you stated the manufacturing run as being from 1978 to 1983. The hatchback version was only made for two years - '78 and '79. Just FYI. :)

Keep up the good work! 👍
Thanks for the Listers and correction.

There are a lot nascars that you have missing. You can check on nascar.com and check out the racers on the starting grid. Wikipedia can be a reliable source and google as well. Type a drivers name into wiki or google and you can find out what car they drive. You can do this for any racing series.

You can add this to your list:

Toyota Camry Coupe '94
4242132221_1c93525a47_z.jpg

I see Marcos, Marlin Sports Cars Ltd, Marmon, Martini, then Maserati
Oh...I didn't edit it here...just in the original document :dopey:....I'll edit it later.
There are a lot nascars that you have missing. You can check on nascar.com and check out the racers on the starting grid. Wikipedia can be a reliable source and google as well. Type a drivers name into wiki or google and you can find out what car they drive. You can do this for any racing series.
Thank you!
You can add this to your list:

Toyota Camry Coupe '94
4242132221_1c93525a47_z.jpg
Will add.

Saleen Raptor! (Concept car)

Thanks.
BMW X5
Toyota Camry LE
Ford Edge Limited
Ford Explorer XLT
Honda Accord VG
Nissan Pathfinder SE
BMW 328i
BMW 525i
Mitsubishi Galant
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
Kia Forte SE
Mazda Mazda6 V8
Honda Civic EX
Kia Sorento EX
Nissan Altima GXE
Ford Explorer XLS
Pontiac Montana
Chevrolet Malibu
Honda Accord DX
Mercury Grand Marquis LS
Ford Focus SE ZX4
Toyota Camry SE V6
Ford Edge Limited AWD
Suzuki SX4 Sedan
Dodge Caliber SXT
Scion xD
Hyundai Sonata
Mazda Tribute LX
Dodge Neon SXT
Pontiac Torrent
Volvo XC90
Cadillac SRX
Land Rover Discovery Series II
Hyundai Sonata 20T

Will write more later...

Last edited:
My recommendation would be to create a separate list for the race cars as a working list, and then maybe re-add them as a sub-category after you complete it. For all the awesomeness and potential the list has, it's rather unwieldy at the present moment.

My recommendation would be to create a separate list for the race cars as a working list, and then maybe re-add them as a sub-category after you complete it. For all the awesomeness and potential the list has, it's rather unwieldy at the present moment.

This is a great idea. The racing cars can be found the easiest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:24_Hours_of_Le_Mans_entrants

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Tourenwagen_Meisterschaft

Please use wikipedia as there are so many brands of cars that you can find on there. I have put up two links that have the entrants of lemans and the old DTM series. I have a good idea why not go in a Alphabetical order from the lists of cars on Wikipedia? Also you can use google and youtube to find things. There are so many options for searching for cars.
Thanks, I'm considering using wiki alot now.
But that would mean me taking all the race cars out :P
Thanks!!!
You've forgotten some Saipa and Iran Khodro cars.
Do you know any?

Why does Ferrari 355 GTS '?? have ?? marks? And don't forget the new AC 378GT Zagato! Also 2012 Aston Martin V12 Zagato

Crushed
Why does Ferrari 355 GTS '?? have ?? marks? And don't forget the new AC 378GT Zagato! Also 2012 Aston Martin V12 Zagato

I could only guess he doesn't know the year of the car..

Crushed
Yeah but was it hard to find? Doesn't seem like it would be

Go have a look and tell us the answer ;)

But that would mean me taking all the race cars out :P

One word: organization. 👍 It's all in how you organize the list - nail that, and you'll be golden! Plus, subheadings would add more lines to the list. :P

Off the top of my head, AEM once did an Acura RSX you missed - I think I read about it in Motor Trend 8-10 years ago. Obviously I haven't read far through your very impressive list. How long did this take?

I'm assuming you're counting only running, functional cars. Cars that don't have an engine or interior, like the GT-R prototype in GT5 are excluded, right?

Off the top of my head, AEM once did an Acura RSX you missed - I think I read about it in Motor Trend 8-10 years ago. Obviously I haven't read far through your very impressive list. How long did this take?

I'm assuming you're counting only running, functional cars. Cars that don't have an engine or interior, like the GT-R prototype in GT5 are excluded, right?
One, thanks, and I'm including any real, (hopefully produced one day) cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back