• Thread starter Small_Fryz
  • 77 comments

Small_Fryz

But why is the Rum gone??
Premium
Australia
QLD, Australia
Small_Fryz
Go to https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...70-exc-supermotard.57286/page-3#post-11322713

Im not sure what forum this is suppose to go so i will post it here and let a mod move it to the correct forum.

Here is a link to 3 pics of my bike.

http://www.bikepics.com/members/smallfyz/03yz125/
here are more pics http://photobucket.com/albums/v475/Small_Fryz/Motorbike/

when the page loads its shows 3 thumbnails, click the pictures to get 1600x1200 pics. I will try to get some pics of me in action and i will post em here in the future :D.

Edit, latest pics
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/Small_Fryz/Motorbike/Seaforth/

Edit.. video

Last edited:
Very nice bike, in fact thats what I started out on. I really wish I hadn't sold it, it was such a great bike, I could lay it down around turns very easy.

180cc? Never heard of a Motocross Bike that has 180cc. Yamaha makes a 80cc, 125cc, 250cc, and a 450cc (which is almost to much in a bike).

Yamaha's off-road series consists of: 50cc, 80cc, 90cc, 125cc, 230cc, 250cc, and 450cc.

I got all this from my memory and checked it with www.yamaha-motor.com

Where did you here of a 180cc Yamaha before? I might be wrong and if I am I would like to see the link please because it would be rather embrassing to continue to spew falses.

i belive there was a DT 185. but thats going back a long time. Even an IT 180 or 185 but again this is a while ago and im not sure if its correct. My YZ 125 would run rings around an DT or IT.

Thanks for the comments :D. As you can see i have a flat tyre at the moment :(. Planning to go out riding on thursday and hopefully get some nice pics in action 👍.

What made you get the 125? Not get me wrong I love the 125, but I was just wondering why you chose it. And I already know why you would choose Yamaha :D.

Do you do a lot of trail riding or is it mostly track?

I mainly ride in the bush with friends, Brothers and Dad, but i would love to join a track. My parents bought me this bike along with my brothers 2003 YZ85 off the same owners, which were good friends of ours. At the time the only bike that would of been "just as good' or a little better would of been a CRF250 or a YZF250. Apart from those two no other bike would suit my riding style and needs. Competition bikes only and 250 2-strokes and 450 4-strokes are too big and the 85 is too small, hence 125 or 250 4-stroke. All other Trail bikes, XR, TT etc just arnt up to what i need, Id say you need a XR400 at least or even more to be able to keep up with my bike (apart from top speed) and them sorta bikes are more expensive and are way heaver, plus they dont have the suspension travel of my bike.

Nice bike and great pics. :) Bikes and quads are so fun to ride. Is that your very first bike? I just bought a 2wd quad this year and my girfriend and I ride every weekend in the trails with friends.

BlazinXtreme
180cc? Never heard of a Motocross Bike that has 180cc. Yamaha makes a 80cc, 125cc, 250cc, and a 450cc (which is almost to much in a bike).

Yamaha's off-road series consists of: 50cc, 80cc, 90cc, 125cc, 230cc, 250cc, and 450cc.

I got all this from my memory and checked it with www.yamaha-motor.com

Where did you here of a 180cc Yamaha before? I might be wrong and if I am I would like to see the link please because it would be rather embrassing to continue to spew falses.

I think it was a Honda.

Hurrah an Aussie rider. I wanted to grab a bike for a bit but since Learners are only allowed 250's I am thinking of importing a CBR150R from Thailand. They are apparently 2000 AUD there.

Taurine
Always with the wheelies huh :P

Nice to see dad carving it up too 👍👍

Getting good at the wheelies now 👍, 1st - top gear! :scared: :sly:

Yes dad loves his bike 👍, he is very quick on it also ;)

We have great rides together :D

Here is a video of my new bike

2008 CRF450.

Dad still has his 2006 CRF450, now we have a lot of fun going riding together!

i belive there was a DT 185. but thats going back a long time. Even an IT 180 or 185 but again this is a while ago and im not sure if its correct. My YZ 125 would run rings around an DT or IT.

Thanks for the comments :D. As you can see i have a flat tyre at the moment :(. Planning to go out riding on thursday and hopefully get some nice pics in action 👍.

Yep! I started on a DT!!! Now I'm a proud freestyle rider on a 250! I love the power... Sometimes it scares me, Cranking through 4th... nevermind 5th.. Jumps in 4th are SCCARRRYYY, all myin are in 3ed

Nice bike.

The only bike i sometimes ride on is my dad's old montesa trial bike.
(so shifting with the heal instead of the toes :) )

He also has a kawasaki klx 650 enduro, but it's a heavy bike and a bit to big to start practising on.

I can't understand how people can ride a 500cc 2-stroke :)
Such bikes are designed to rip your arms off :dopey:

Back