My fellow C&C players!!!!

NocturnalPS

?¿That's Odd?¿
Staff Emeritus
United States
Tx, Alamo City
XRaptor529
Is there anyone going out to pick up Command & Conquer Generals today? I will so look out for me on the net. ;) Ill try and have the SN of NocMan or something else if i cant use that name. Ill up date you. C&C Generals :P

Originally posted by viper_maniac
I might pick it up when I get my financial aid check in a couple weeks. ;)
No get it now. Its a great game.;) I was shocked to see how fast it is online. So get it and we will play.:P

You obviously didnt read what I said right. I said I'll prolly get it when I get that check cuz right now I HAVE NO MONEY! :P

Originally posted by viper_maniac
You obviously didnt read what I said right. I said I'll prolly get it when I get that check cuz right now I HAVE NO MONEY! :P
Dude man you need to get it. Dont wait for your check. Go pick up cans on the side of the road or something, get money from your mom or dad or something. Tell them you will pay them back. AND GET THE DAMN GAME!!!!:lol: :lol: ;)

yeah, im going to get this game soon.
i only need the money and when i get it i'll have ALL of the CnC games Including expansion paks

Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Dude man you need to get it. Dont wait for your check. Go pick up cans on the side of the road or something, get money from your mom or dad or something. Tell them you will pay them back. AND GET THE DAMN GAME!!!!:lol: :lol: ;)

Dude calm down. I think you can wait alittle while. :P

Back