• 98 comments

AspecBob

WRS race steward
Premium
Canada
Sherbrooke, QC
GTP_AspecBob
What I can offer:

Here are my 0/0/0 cars (based on Duck's spreadsheet).

If you don't mind used cars, I have all giftable cars in the game in a wide variety of colours, just ask. I can also send premiums painted in DLC colours if you wish.

I also have chrome and matte paints, all level tickets (0 to 24) and a few birthday tickets ('66 '67 '69 '70 '77 '80 '89 '92 '09).

Cars should be sent to PSN account wq1970.

Here is a list of cars I am looking for at the moment (must be 0/xxx/0, 0/0/0 preferred):

(Note: changed font colour to red for cars still missing since the STRIKE code does not work in the app -- thanks ZachAttack1991)

Gran Turismo
RACING KART 125 SPL. (blue/black details)
RACING KART 125 SPL. (dark grey/black details)
RACING KART 125 SPL. (orange metallic/black details)
RACING KART 125 SPL. (red metallic/black details)

Honda
NSX Type S Zero '97 in Magnum Gray Pearl

Mercedes-Benz
SL 500 (R129) '98 in Nutria

Suzuki
CONCEPT-S2 '03 in Nice Yellow Pearl

TVR
Cerbera Speed 6 '97 in Crystal Topaz Pearlescent
Cerbera Speed 12 '00 in Chameleon Orange

Schedule

Last edited:
Yes, I have it in all available colours, all with some mileage on them, though.

i would love to get a hold of these.if you would be up for 10 trades

s4'03...Ebony Black Pearl Effect
s4'98...Laser Red
a2 1.4'02... Deep Green Pearl Effect
120i'04... Nautikblau
120d'04...Nautikblau
c3 1.6'02... Rouge Ardent
500f'65... Beige Sabbia
s-type r'02... Platinum Metallic
xkr coupe'99... Antigua Metallic
XKR R Performance '02..Racing Green Metallic

i have a few 0/0/0 cars your looking for,have a look at my 0/0/0 garage.off to bed now so check back in the morning

Very good! How about the 2 Lutecias and the 7 RUFs, that's 9... let's see... and the Ford GT?

I could start trading as soon as you'll accept my FR (I will send it in a few minutes from my wq1970 account), but I don't have 10 free days in a row (I went to your thread and, if I'm not mistaken, your schedule is totally free right now?), but it would all happen before the end of the month.

I'll add a trading schedule to the OP soon to make it all clearer.

Updated OP with current OCD colours for the two "new" standard cars.

Hi Segovia :)
I see you need a silver Skyline HT2000 RS-X Turbo RS R30.I have one.If you want,we can trade that car for your 300SL.
I can send you the car at 15th September ;)

Sounds good, but I might not have a free spot until the 28th, if you can wait that long. It depends on doobieduck's reply to the above.

Very good! How about the 2 Lutecias and the 7 RUFs, that's 9... let's see... and the Ford GT?

I could start trading as soon as you'll accept my FR (I will send it in a few minutes from my wq1970 account), but I don't have 10 free days in a row (I went to your thread and, if I'm not mistaken, your schedule is totally free right now?), but it would all happen before the end of the month.

I'll add a trading schedule to the OP soon to make it all clearer.

great mate,here what i got scheduled in

BTR '86 in black for s4'03...Ebony Black Pearl Effect
BTR '86 in dark green for s4'98...Laser Red
BTR '86 in light blue for a2 1.4'02... Deep Green Pearl Effect
BTR '86 in light green for 120i'04... Nautikblau
BTR '86 in off white for 120d'04...Nautikblau
RGT '00 in dark blue for c3 1.6'02... Rouge Ardent
RGT '00 in light green for 500f'65... Beige Sabbia
GT '05 in Quick Silver Clearcoat Metallic for s-type r'02... Platinum Metallic
Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (pink #99) for xkr coupe'99... Antigua Metallic
Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (white #66) for XKR R Performance '02..Racing Green Metallic

can you send all cars to doobieduck2

i will be sending from GTP_doobieduck & doobieduck2

i have added you to both accounts...doobieduck is my main racing account

i do have 5 trades still to do,but there all from gtp account so i can send you some cars thats in doobieduck2,i have 2 ps3's i send from

Alright, I'll accept your FR's when I get home tonight. That should be just before reset, so I'll send a car right away. My cars are spread over a few accounts also, so expect a couple more FR's from me...

Hi Segovia :)
I see you need a silver Skyline HT2000 RS-X Turbo RS R30.I have one.If you want,we can trade that car for your 300SL.
I can send you the car at 15th September ;)

The RS-X is the '84 model, but it's the '83 model I'm after, can you double-check this, please? Thanks.

Actually, I just checked and I'm also missing the silver '84 model, so it would be ok, just specify which one you will be sending, thanks.

Camaro Z28 '69 Forest Green Metallic
300 SL Coupe '54 Feuerwehrrot

hi mate can you stick these down aswell for trade,what you like for then?

sent today was the BTR '86 in light green

Sure, no problem. How about the COOPER '02 Chili Red and the Lancer Evo VIII GSR '03 in Medium Purple Mica?

First two cars received, thanks!

Sure, no problem. How about the COOPER '02 Chili Red and the Lancer Evo VIII GSR '03 in Medium Purple Mica?

First two cars received, thanks!

@doobieduck: Sorry, changed my mind. I would like the New Beetle Cup Car '00 (green #17) instead of the Lancer, please.

I have the RSC '01 (olive green) in 0/0/0.

Would love to trade for your 0/0/0 PT Cruiser '00 (Deep Cranberry Pearl).

Can you please add me to your schedule and let me know what PSN(s) I should send FR to?

My PSN is HyperLynx3000.

Very good! The PT Cruiser is on my GTP_AspecBob account and the RSC should go to my wq1970 account, please.

PS: congratulations on your 100th post :)

Very good! The PT Cruiser is on my GTP_AspecBob account and the RSC should go to my wq1970 account, please.

PS: congratulations on your 100th post :)

Thanks! It looks like I'm an "Active Member" now. :)

I have sent FRs to both of your accounts.

Much appreciated!

OP updated with a few more wanted cars. Please have a look!

New Beetle Cup Car '00 (black #23)

do you want to add this to to the schedule,i can send later today,off to bed now,i'll pick something later

Nismo
400R '96 in Black
Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) '00 in Black Pearl Metallic

Nissan
SKYLINE HT 2000 Turbo RS (R30) '83 in Gun Gray / Black

RSC '01 (blue)
RSC '01 (olive green)

I've got the Skyline, but it's had a change... Online probably 👎 - so it's at 1/499mile/0

And an RSC in what looks like Black, it doesn't say the colour name... 0/181miles/0

Would like your black Beetle cup if the above are good for you, next free slot is the 6th Oct

Let me know, Hump.

Sorry, it has to have no switches. And I already have the black RSC, so no thanks.

Do you have a list of your 0/0/0 cars? I might find something else I'm missing.

I have the Lotus Motor Elise '99 : Orange in 0/0/0 condition. I would like to trade fro your Amuse s2000 Street Version '04 : Berlina Black . Thanks!!!!!

I got both nismo cars you need and 0/0/0 condition.
I have the Renault trophy race car '99 in pink and 0/0/0 condition.

Latest Posts

Back