My Garage: 0/xxx/0 cars wanted!

• Thread starter AspecBob
  • 98 comments
:lol:

I meant last car for this batch... I'll be back in a few days with a new batch, no doubt!

I'll FR you later tonight (while you're sleeping, probably). What did you want in return? There is a link to my 0/0/0 cars in the OP.

Sure, eventually. Which one? Do you have any 0/x/0 cars to offer?

Sent the O-Skyline, a triple zero as well, who would have thunk it. The other one is in Midnight Purple and is pretty shabby condition now.

Can't think of anything I need, - More time to waste playing GT5 maybe?

Ryk
Sent the O-Skyline, a triple zero as well, who would have thunk it. The other one is in Midnight Purple and is pretty shabby condition now.

Can't think of anything I need, - More time to waste playing GT5 maybe?

Thank you very much! Unfortunately my time production machine has been on the fritz for a while now... If you ever need anything else, just PM me!

Evo 10 in Chrome Light Green?

I'm not trading currently. But come back in a week or two, I should have a new bunch of wanted cars in the OP. Cheers.

segovia
Sure, eventually. Which one? Do you have any 0/x/0 cars to offer?

The skyline! I dont think i have 0/0/0.
I dont have many cars but i can
Send horns, paints and museum cards etc..

Sorry, I'm only looking for cars. I'm also taking a small break from trading, please check back in about a week.

Back in business! Please check OP, I can start trading right now.

Ok, I thought I would give this another try. Please check OP, I can start trading after next reset.

Hi,

Welcome back :)
If you send a FR to Outje1067 and tell me here which car you like to receive from your OP, I'll gift it tonight or tomorrow (depending if I see my PS3)

Cheers :cheers:

I have this car for you in 0/0/0 form:
Peugeot
307 XSi '04 in Blanc Banquise

In return could I have a 2009 ticket?

If this works I will be sending a FR.

Hi,

Welcome back :)
If you send a FR to Outje1067 and tell me here which car you like to receive from your OP, I'll gift it tonight or tomorrow (depending if I see my PS3)

Very nice of you, sir! Are you sure you don't want anything in return? I'd like to have the Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90 in Dark Red Metallic, please. FR just sent.

I have this car for you in 0/0/0 form:
Peugeot
307 XSi '04 in Blanc Banquise

In return could I have a 2009 ticket?

If this works I will be sending a FR.

Yes, that's perfect! I will wait for your FR, then.

Very nice of you, sir! Are you sure you don't want anything in return? I'd like to have the Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90 in Dark Red Metallic, please. FR just sent.

Thanks but no thanks, I've got everything I want!

Car has been sent, enjoy.

I have a TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 in Rosso Pearlescent if you still need one. In mint 0/0/0 condition. If you have a level 20 ticket for trade, I would love that! Can trade today.

Sorry I took so long to reply... yes, that would be great! Please send FR to wq1970.

I have these for you, just add me and I'll send them 👍

E-TYPE Coupe '61 in Mist Grey
T350C '03 in Sunset Pearlescent

PSN is CalistoJR

I have these for you, just add me and I'll send them 👍

E-TYPE Coupe '61 in Mist Grey
T350C '03 in Sunset Pearlescent

PSN is CalistoJR

Great, very nice of you! I will add you when I get home tonight.

Jaguar received, moito obrigado!

Of course, if there is anything you want in return, just ask!

Came across the Mercedes-Benz E 55 AMG '02 in Tealitblau that you're looking for. Won't be able to send till after Sunday pm's reset.

That's great! Would you like another level 20 ticket for it?

Back