My Garage: 0/xxx/0 cars wanted!

  • Thread starter Thread starter AspecBob
  • 98 comments
  • 5,904 views
:lol:

I meant last car for this batch... I'll be back in a few days with a new batch, no doubt!

I'll FR you later tonight (while you're sleeping, probably). What did you want in return? There is a link to my 0/0/0 cars in the OP.
 
Would you be able to trade me one too?
 
Sure, eventually. Which one? Do you have any 0/x/0 cars to offer?
 
Sent the O-Skyline, a triple zero as well, who would have thunk it. The other one is in Midnight Purple and is pretty shabby condition now.

Can't think of anything I need, - More time to waste playing GT5 maybe?
 
Ryk
Sent the O-Skyline, a triple zero as well, who would have thunk it. The other one is in Midnight Purple and is pretty shabby condition now.

Can't think of anything I need, - More time to waste playing GT5 maybe?

Thank you very much! Unfortunately my time production machine has been on the fritz for a while now... If you ever need anything else, just PM me!

Evo 10 in Chrome Light Green?

I'm not trading currently. But come back in a week or two, I should have a new bunch of wanted cars in the OP. Cheers.
 
segovia
Sure, eventually. Which one? Do you have any 0/x/0 cars to offer?

The skyline! I dont think i have 0/0/0.
I dont have many cars but i can
Send horns, paints and museum cards etc..
 
Sorry, I'm only looking for cars. I'm also taking a small break from trading, please check back in about a week.
 
segovia
Sorry, I'm only looking for cars. I'm also taking a small break from trading, please check back in about a week.

Ok cool
 
Back in business! Please check OP, I can start trading right now.
 
Ok, I thought I would give this another try. Please check OP, I can start trading after next reset.
 
Hi,

Welcome back :)
If you send a FR to Outje1067 and tell me here which car you like to receive from your OP, I'll gift it tonight or tomorrow (depending if I see my PS3)

Cheers :cheers:
 
I have this car for you in 0/0/0 form:
Peugeot
307 XSi '04 in Blanc Banquise

In return could I have a 2009 ticket?

If this works I will be sending a FR.
 
Hi,

Welcome back :)
If you send a FR to Outje1067 and tell me here which car you like to receive from your OP, I'll gift it tonight or tomorrow (depending if I see my PS3)

Cheers :cheers:

Very nice of you, sir! Are you sure you don't want anything in return? I'd like to have the Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90 in Dark Red Metallic, please. FR just sent.

I have this car for you in 0/0/0 form:
Peugeot
307 XSi '04 in Blanc Banquise

In return could I have a 2009 ticket?

If this works I will be sending a FR.

Yes, that's perfect! I will wait for your FR, then.
 
Very nice of you, sir! Are you sure you don't want anything in return? I'd like to have the Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90 in Dark Red Metallic, please. FR just sent.

Thanks but no thanks, I've got everything I want!

Car has been sent, enjoy.

Cheers :cheers:
 
... and received! Thanks a lot, Outeke.
 
... and received! Thanks a lot, Outeke.

No problem mate. When I get the chance one day, I'll send another.

Cheers :cheers:
 
I have a TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 in Rosso Pearlescent if you still need one. In mint 0/0/0 condition. If you have a level 20 ticket for trade, I would love that! Can trade today.
 
Sorry I took so long to reply... yes, that would be great! Please send FR to wq1970.
 
Ok, done. Look for fr from psn account FootFeet. Thank you sir!
 
Ok, done. Look for fr from psn account FootFeet. Thank you sir!

Car received, thank you! I just sent your level 20 ticket.
 
I have these for you, just add me and I'll send them 👍


E-TYPE Coupe '61 in Mist Grey
T350C '03 in Sunset Pearlescent

PSN is CalistoJR
 
Car received, thank you! I just sent your level 20 ticket.

Thank you, much appreciated.👍 I will watch for some of your others.
 
I have these for you, just add me and I'll send them 👍


E-TYPE Coupe '61 in Mist Grey
T350C '03 in Sunset Pearlescent

PSN is CalistoJR

Great, very nice of you! I will add you when I get home tonight.
 
Great, very nice of you! I will add you when I get home tonight.

I'll accept and send the first car when I get home myself.
 
Jaguar received, moito obrigado!

Of course, if there is anything you want in return, just ask!
 
I don't need anything, but thanks.

TVR sent :)

Oh and it's "muito obrigado" 👍
 
Ok, thanks a lot 👍

Oh and it's "muito obrigado" 👍

I'm getting old, my memory is failing me...
 
Came across the Mercedes-Benz E 55 AMG '02 in Tealitblau that you're looking for. Won't be able to send till after Sunday pm's reset.
 
That's great! Would you like another level 20 ticket for it?
 
Back