My Garage: 0/xxx/0 cars wanted!

• Thread starter AspecBob
  • 98 comments
I have the Lotus Motor Elise '99 : Orange in 0/0/0 condition. I would like to trade fro your Amuse s2000 Street Version '04 : Berlina Black . Thanks!!!!!

Great. Please send FR to wq1970. Hope you can wait until 12 October!

I got both nismo cars you need and 0/0/0 condition.
I have the Renault trophy race car '99 in pink and 0/0/0 condition.

I already have all 3 of these cars, they are struck out in the OP. Only looking for cars that have not been struck out.

will take this mate alfa 156 2.5 v6 24v'98... Azzurro Achille

and the black beetle has been sent mate

Thank you, sir! Alfa noted.

Sorry, it has to have no switches. And I already have the black RSC, so no thanks.

Do you have a list of your 0/0/0 cars? I might find something else I'm missing.

Okey doke... No list, but maybe I can put something together. Good luck.

Great. Please send FR to wq1970. Hope you can wait until 12 October!

I already have all 3 of these cars, they are struck out in the OP. Only looking for cars that have not been struck out.

Thank you, sir! Alfa noted.

No problem waiting!! I will friend requst you today. Is this your alternate account?

segovia
I already have all 3 of these cars, they are struck out in the OP. Only looking for cars that have not been struck

The app dont show them crossed off, only if you open it in the browser then it shows. Will check my alt. accounts.

Hey bud! I can hook you up with a free ticket - let me know what you would like as I have a slot or two opening up within the next week.

No problem waiting!! I will friend requst you today. Is this your alternate account?

One of many, yes :dopey: Thanks!

The app dont show them crossed off, only if you open it in the browser then it shows. Will check my alt. accounts.

Ok, didn't know that, good to know. Maybe I'll resort to some colour scheme instead, then. Thanks!

Hey bud! I can hook you up with a free ticket - let me know what you would like as I have a slot or two opening up within the next week.

Very generous of you! Let me think about it for a day or two... could I choose a car from your garage instead?

Very generous of you! Let me think about it for a day or two... could I choose a car from your garage instead?

You can, but the wait would be much longer - up to you though!

👍

Ok, how about a 2009 birthday ticket, then? Thanks a lot! 👍

Not a problem, will check my schedule tonight and get that penciled in sir!

I have you scheduled 10/2, what account did you want me to send an FR to?

Going to send you an FR now, I have yet to make contact with one of the getters of my gifting. Can you accept asap??

EDIT! Sent off your 09 Ticket - enjoy sir!

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick accept - I almost blew a trade day!

That's great, thanks! I'll be sending your car right after reset, sir.

Hello,

I have the Honda 1300 coupe in lightning yellow and the Mitsubishi Lancer in amazon green, both 0/0/0. I would like your Isuzu 117 coupe in Astra Silver and Blue Bell. Let me know if that7s agreeable with you. Cheers:)

i have a skyline HT 2000GT-r in black bro ;)
what will you trade for it?

Sorry, what I'm looking for is the SKYLINE HT 2000 Turbo RS (R30) '83 in Gun Gray / Black. I already have the HT 2000GT-R.

Hello,

I have the Honda 1300 coupe in lightning yellow and the Mitsubishi Lancer in amazon green, both 0/0/0. I would like your Isuzu 117 coupe in Astra Silver and Blue Bell. Let me know if that7s agreeable with you. Cheers:)

Absolutely! Can it wait until Oct. 18 and 19?

Sorry, what I'm looking for is the SKYLINE HT 2000 Turbo RS (R30) '83 in Gun Gray / Black. I already have the HT 2000GT-R.

yeah sure man, just accept my FR and we will do it when you have time :)

ah, i noticed what you said after i posted, i just give it to a friend yesterday too!
sorry man :(

segovia

Sure thing!! I will send it before then, if you can tell me to which account, or even better if you can send a FR to CeruleoF150 I will send when I get back from work in about 12 hours;)

Great 👍

I'll send an FR from wq1970 where the cars should be sent, and from the other accounts where the cars I will send you are.

segovia
Great 👍

I'll send an FR from wq1970 where the cars should be sent, and from the other accounts where the cars I will send you are.

Thanks:) will send to wq1970 when I get back in the evening ( Japan time) and then again the following morning.

Honda 1300 coupe etc.etc. in Yellow lightining has been sent:tup:

Last edited:
Thanks:) will send to wq1970 when I get back in the evening ( Japan time) and then again the following morning.

Honda 1300 coupe etc.etc. in Yellow lightining has been sent:tup:

Both cars received, sir, thank you very much! Are there some paints you're after? I could send you some to help you wait patiently before I can send your cars!

Yes, indeed -- car received.

Thanks for an outstanding trade! 👍👍

In great part thanks to you, sir!

segovia
Both cars received, sir, thank you very much! Are there some paints you're after? I could send you some to help you wait patiently before I can send your cars!

I am all good with paints, thank you for the offer!! I don't mind the wait, after all I am used in dealing with Crypto and his hellish waiting list :lol: Enjoy your cars!!;)

Alright, only one car to go: SKYLINE HT 2000 Turbo RS (R30) '83 in Gun Gray / Black (must be 0/xxx/0).

I'll trade a car and 5 paints as a bonus since it's the last car! Thanks for having a look.

The last car you need? I'm sure I've got at least 3 of these, (Everyone loves Skylines...)

I won't post some lame meme about you being a Skyline fanboy

3q33ah.jpg

Well go on then.

(FR me And I'll send Wednesday, already sent a car today.

Back