My Garage: 0/xxx/0 cars wanted!

• Thread starter AspecBob
  • 98 comments
I could really use b-day tickets if you have any of those. I am currently looking for any of the following years:
1964-1967, 1971, 2003, or 2004 Thanks for asking.

Also, if you can send a fr to aisle65 before today's reset, I could send the Benz tonight instead of Sunday.

My wq1970 and your aisle65 are already friends. I have tickets 1966 and 1967, which would you prefer? I can send right after reset.

Sent the Benz, thanks for adding the other account. Please send the 1967 ticket when you get a chance, that would be great.

I have a 1997 ticket I could also send you in a couple of days if you wanted it to help complete some of your last cars. I will also send any of your other cars I see.

Car received, thanks 👍

I will send you an FR from another one of my accounts where the 1967 ticket is... I will send before next reset if you accept it in time.

EDIT: Ok, just sent FR's to both of your accounts, accept from the one where you want the ticket sent and ignore the other one.

Last edited:
Just updated the OP with all (giftable) cars I'm still missing. If anybody can help me complete my collection, I would appreciate it!

Back