MY GT5 GALLERY - leeislee

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 744 comments
Great shot!

:drool: Greatness right there, you are one of those photgraphers who can tell a story in just one shot. (unlike me :D)

Great shot Lee - love the tones and mood. The autumnal feel is great and the lighting is sublime. Excellent work. ๐Ÿ‘

Superb post editing work as usual, ๐Ÿ‘.

Nice work!:eek:
Words fail me...

GPR
Wow, just wow. :drool: I love the colours, the light and dreamy atmosphere to it. Very smooth all over. As always fantastic work Lee, very artistic, great editing and enhancement of light. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

This is one more example of amazing artistry.. I love the composition and the lighting. ๐Ÿ‘

Fantastic photo! Love the lighting and the colours. :drool:

How to enhance a picture like a master ? Be Lee, and a crappy shot will become an heavenly artistic masterpiece. These are the Harlequin acid drop colors. Yummy is the word. ๐Ÿ‘

Beautiful :drool: Lovely Lighting and the warm colors are stunning !
Thanks everyone for the kind words...very kind. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I'm just happy that this one has taken you a couple of hours and not just a few minutes. Otherwise I would have been forced to hate you ;)
Splendid work Lee, just magic :)

Streetlight

My PC is dead so i had to do this on a borrowed laptop...a quick-ish edit, about 45 minutes

I hate laptops.

Last edited:
Quite nice for a quick-ish edit and on a laptop, not my favorite tool for editing, I find them slower to use persoanlly.

The composition is nice and the mood with the limited light from the single street light is nice. Sweet colour for the bug too. ๐Ÿ‘

:cool:๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘

:)

I just can't find a word to describe how amazing that WRC photo is. Really, it's stunning.
Thanks for such a lovely comment! ๐Ÿ‘

Loving the mood in that shot. Great work!
Thank you ๐Ÿ‘

Nice! :)๐Ÿ‘

GPR
Quite nice for a quick-ish edit and on a laptop, not my favorite tool for editing, I find them slower to use persoanlly.

The composition is nice and the mood with the limited light from the single street light is nice. Sweet colour for the bug too. ๐Ÿ‘
Yeah they're not ideal really. I can't wait to get a new desktop...when i get the money. Thanks for the kind words mate ๐Ÿ‘

It's a shame you don't like that VW Lee... :) Great lighting and character - this last one is very compelling. I love the lamp in conjunction with the composition. The dim house lighting in the back is perfect. ๐Ÿ‘

Another beautiful composition with one of your fav' car Lee. Brilliant once more ๐Ÿ‘
Yes, my favourite car!

It's a shame you don't like that VW Lee... :) Great lighting and character - this last one is very compelling. I love the lamp in conjunction with the composition. The dim house lighting in the back is perfect. ๐Ÿ‘
Very kind words guys. Thank you, i appreciate it. ๐Ÿ‘

Your work always, has been an inspiration for me, thank you for showing use how beautiful gt5 can be !
I'm demanding you to post your work here more often !
Keep it up master

Your work always, has been an inspiration for me, thank you for showing use how beautiful gt5 can be !
Keep it up master
Thank you. I'm glad you like seeing my pictures. I'm a very slow sharer...it takes weeks for me to turn on GT5 as i'm pretty bored of it. I always get around to it though. ๐Ÿ‘

Cool! ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Keep it up master
+1

Streetlight - :drool:
When Dream And Day Unite - :drool: x 892 billions

Brillant work, Lee ๐Ÿ‘

This is the first time I'm gonna write this, <3

Voila you made me use this girlish smiley, please please Lee, more more more.

Still outstanding work here
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

+1

Streetlight - :drool:
When Dream And Day Unite - :drool: x 892 billions

Brillant work, Lee ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

This is the first time I'm gonna write this, <3

Voila you made me use this girlish smiley, please please Lee, more more more.
Hahaha, thanks for the girly heart!

Thanks for all the great words fellas. I really appreciate it. ๐Ÿ‘

Burning Rain

So, i took a terrible picture of a drifting Alfa Romeo and i was going to call it Burning Rubber, but for some reason i thought I'd do a quick rain edit and call it Burning Rain instead...I lost interest in the edit after a few hours so i stopped, this is what's left, the usual crap but not too bad.

๐Ÿ‘

Wow... I feel so "small" when I see such a piece of art. And that's a positive feeling because I also know that I can try to learn to do that :)
Bravo Lee. So realistic and so artistic at the same time ๐Ÿ‘

Not a big fan of the composition (but I'm dumb). But, everything else is just insane :drool::bowdown:. Great job Lee ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

Back