MY GT5 GALLERY - leeislee

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 744 comments
Totally agree with this. :drool:
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Beautiful art Lee. Looks simple, but looks are deceiving. That's the mark of a solid photo-editor like you. Your talent with water effects and other environmental techniques is amazing. The mood in your photos is always wonderful. Great pic.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Can't say it better :cheers:
This is the perfect exemple of a picture which "should make you love it before you have a chance to study it" ;)
This photo give something like a serenity feeling. Tough there are a lot of hard angles and lines and the car, in the dark, could be almost frightening. But the composition and the Butterfly immediatly balance this feeling with softness and comforting.
Really love this pic Lee, thanks again for sharing such visual poetry ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Now that is something I could look at for hours. Good job Lee:tup::drool:
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Epic, as always, Lee! It's unbelievable what you created with that stock not very interesting GT5 picture. :)๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Very poetic, very beautiful.

Well done leeislee ! ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for all the great comments. I really appreciate you all taking the time to look. Thanks again! :)

I regard that as one of your best edits to date, Lee. Very simplistic yet filled with many details and extremely elaborate. Can't express how great this is. ๐Ÿ‘

Have you ever thought about editing photos for money as a living?
I have but i wouldn't know where to start looking for work like that...also, having no qualifications in design etc would limit my chances! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I regard that as one of your best edits to date, Lee. Very simplistic yet filled with many details and extremely elaborate. Can't express how great this is. ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for the kind words mate. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

In my opinion, LOVE FOUND is one of your best photos yet. Simple idea, but very creative editing - it's definitely a masterpiece.

I can't seem to find the words to express what " Love found" makes me feel. It happens to be, the most beautiful piece of art I've come across here.
Just yesterday in College, I opened it up on my PC to look at it, and found myself lost yet again.

Every single work of yours has been tremendously inspirational. " When Dream and Day Unite", "Streetlamp" , all just fantastic.

Love your creativity.

In my opinion, LOVE FOUND is one of your best photos yet. Simple idea, but very creative editing - it's definitely a masterpiece.
Very kind. Thanks mate ๐Ÿ‘

Pure love !

I found love in this picture ^^
Thanks Max ๐Ÿ‘

I can't seem to find the words to express what " Love found" makes me feel. It happens to be, the most beautiful piece of art I've come across here.
Just yesterday in College, I opened it up on my PC to look at it, and found myself lost yet again.

Every single work of yours has been tremendously inspirational. " When Dream and Day Unite", "Streetlamp" , all just fantastic.

Love your creativity.
Thanks a lot for the very nice words. i really appreciate it ๐Ÿ‘

This is just the pinnacle of artistry in GTP. Epic.
Wow, Thanks! ๐Ÿ‘

Beautiful picture :drool: :drool: :drool: I'm just happy that you are doing pictures like this :)
Thanks SM. ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for all the nice comments fellas. It means a lot that you take the time to look in my gallery. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Home

If i owned a supercar the temptation to drive the hell out of it would one day over come me and i'd push it to the limit...this would be the scene when i arrive home...the car calmly cooling down in the shade as the night draws in and the moon comes out.

Looks better full size!

Another quick edit...:ouch:

Another quick edit eh?
Jeez!!:grumpy:

Good job Lee!!! Lovely mood - calm & still, but with the whine of the engine still ringing in your ears as you walk away clicking the fob for a reassuring 'wop-wop'.
:drool::eek:

I like that theme, and I like the dark mood/setting on your photo. The glowing brake disk is neat but I think the smoke effect is a bit over the top... from an artistical point it's a bit disturbing too, it doesn't fit with the simple dark surroundings and the car being simply parked. You could say that's intended to make it different/outstanding on the photo and put more viewer attention towards it but I think it just looks like an unreal effect shopped into it.

You short stories add definition to your sets greatly! Amazing Benz! ๐Ÿ‘
thanks a lot mate.

Another quick edit eh?
Jeez!!:grumpy:

Good job Lee!!! Lovely mood - calm & still, but with the whine of the engine still ringing in your ears as you walk away clicking the fob for a reassuring 'wop-wop'.
:drool::eek:
thats exactly what I was thinking, the heat of the brakes cooling in the damp air after one hell of a hard drive.

I like that theme, and I like the dark mood/setting on your photo. The glowing brake disk is neat but I think the smoke effect is a bit over the top... from an artistical point it's a bit disturbing too, it doesn't fit with the simple dark surroundings and the car being simply parked. You could say that's intended to make it different/outstanding on the photo and put more viewer attention towards it but I think it just looks like an unreal effect shopped into it.
thanks for the critique mate. I disagree totally but thanks for looking at my picture. ๐Ÿ‘

Very evocative Lee. Love the mood and the slight tilt to the camera as if it's a first-person view of the car with your head tilted, satisfied, and perfectly exhausted. I can hear the tick, tick, tick, from the cooling engine along with the hiss of the brakes as it sits in the driveway. Interesting that you'd pick the Merc, but after some thought, it fits the theme perfectly. A Ferrari or Lambo would be too flamboyant, even pretentious, an R8 too sedate. The Merc exudes power, yet sophistication. Excellent work.

Love the mood, love the way you've worked on light & shadows in this new scene. The scenery, despite the darkness, is very detailed. Awesome work once again Lee ๐Ÿ‘

Love Found is soooo touching! :drool:
Home has DEM FEELS! :drool:๐Ÿ‘

Nice works, Lee! ๐Ÿ‘

Bit late on commenting on 'Love Found' but all I can say is that's flippin awesome. I love the simplicity of it annd the strong hard metallic lines contrasted but the warm softness of the butterfly.

And seeing the shot you started, even bigger wow, you did a super job on that piece, very artisitc which is typical you. ;) ๐Ÿ‘

As for 'Home' it's pretty sweet for quick edit also, the shadow enhancements to isolate the car works very well and the glowing disk brake is nice focal point of colour. Mission accomplished with the story it conveys. ๐Ÿ‘

Very evocative Lee. Love the mood and the slight tilt to the camera as if it's a first-person view of the car with your head tilted, satisfied, and perfectly exhausted. I can hear the tick, tick, tick, from the cooling engine along with the hiss of the brakes as it sits in the driveway. Interesting that you'd pick the Merc, but after some thought, it fits the theme perfectly. A Ferrari or Lambo would be too flamboyant, even pretentious, an R8 too sedate. The Merc exudes power, yet sophistication. Excellent work.
Yeah i agree mate, the SLR seems a bit less understated next to other supercars, even though it's still pretty out there though! THanks for the very nice words. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Love the mood, love the way you've worked on light & shadows in this new scene. The scenery, despite the darkness, is very detailed. Awesome work once again Lee ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks a million. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Love Found is soooo touching! :drool:
Home has DEM FEELS! :drool:๐Ÿ‘

Nice works, Lee! ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks Jus

Quick edit. Lol, you still make it look awesome despite doing 'quick' on this latest set. :drool:
It's amazing what some levels, curves and a bit of clean up can do! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

GPR
Bit late on commenting on 'Love Found' but all I can say is that's flippin awesome. I love the simplicity of it annd the strong hard metallic lines contrasted but the warm softness of the butterfly.

And seeing the shot you started, even bigger wow, you did a super job on that piece, very artisitc which is typical you. ;) ๐Ÿ‘

As for 'Home' it's pretty sweet for quick edit also, the shadow enhancements to isolate the car works very well and the glowing disk brake is nice focal point of colour. Mission accomplished with the story it conveys. ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks a lot George, glad you had a look and i'm glad you like them. I appreciate it mate. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for all the nice comments fellas, makes it all worth while when i post a picture i don't really like a lot! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I have a big favour to ask you all.

I love this site, i love how awesome and welcoming you've all been to me since i joined up here. The pictures you share never fail to blow me away.

For some reason i've created a Facebook page for my creative stuff and i'd be really humbled and proud if as many of you as possible could pop over and like my page and say hi.

I want to get to know as many of you as i can and if you're happy to get in touch i'd be happy to get to know you all more and of course, i'd like any pages you have too.

So pop over, like my page, say hi and it'd make me a very happy fella. If not then i'll still see you all here on GTP.

CLICK ME

Thank You
๐Ÿ‘

Back