MY GT5 GALLERY - leeislee

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 744 comments
Wow... I feel so "small" when I see such a piece of art. And that's a positive feeling because I also know that I can try to learn to do that :)
Bravo Lee. So realistic and so artistic at the same time ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks mate ๐Ÿ‘

Not a big fan of the composition (but I'm dumb). But, everything else is just insane :drool::bowdown:. Great job Lee ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.
Cheers ๐Ÿ‘

Very clean edit, Lee. Loving the atmosphere, the lighting and the sense of motion. ๐Ÿ‘
Thank you

Amazing work, Lee ! :drool: Rain effects are awesome ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Thanks a million.

Thank you all for the kind words.

Burning Rain
(cropped)

So, i took a terrible picture of a drifting Alfa Romeo and i was going to call it Burning Rubber, but for some reason i thought I'd do a quick rain edit and call it Burning Rain instead...I lost interest in the edit after a few hours so i stopped, this is what's left, the usual crap but not too bad.

I always create a few versions of each picture, some with more weather effects, some with less, different crops etc etc, this is a more standard compositional crop.

๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
Lovely work on the splash effects, Lee! :drool:
With this iPad browser, I can see that shot well. :P

Awesome shot mate, Love the desaturated tones which accentuates the cold wet feel and the water effects are done supremely well. Lovely work of art.

Sure the shot may have seemed average to you at first but some quality editing can really go a long way to making something pretty darn good.

I quite like both compositional structures really, the more centred wide spaced one has more of an art feel, while the cropped one has more of a classic photo approach and carries the feel of the movment/action better.

All in all, a nice piece Lee. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

GPR
I quite like both compositional structures really, the more centred wide spaced one has more of an art feel, while the cropped one has more of a classic photo approach and carries the feel of the movment/action better.

Totally agree with that ๐Ÿ‘

Great detail Lee - love the streaks going up the bonnet/hood, the windshield wiper effect, and the water spots, spray, droplets, streaks, reflection and lens effects in all the right places. Perfect composition, of course, with the longer length of road going to the right and the spray trailing to the left. What you may call the "usual crap", others of us call "brilliance". ๐Ÿ‘

Love both the cropped and uncropped shot - the uncropped shot, though, is just pure theatre!๐Ÿ‘
You might want to check the dictionary though, because 'crap' it ain't.
If I'm going to heaven, it's in one of those and on a day like that:drool:

GPR
Awesome shot mate, Love the desaturated tones which accentuates the cold wet feel and the water effects are done supremely well. Lovely work of art.

Sure the shot may have seemed average to you at first but some quality editing can really go a long way to making something pretty darn good.

All in all, a nice piece Lee. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
I agree with your composition comments mate. A little change here and there can drastically effect the picture. ๐Ÿ‘

Totally agree with that ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Great detail Lee - love the streaks going up the bonnet/hood, the windshield wiper effect, and the water spots, spray, droplets, streaks, reflection and lens effects in all the right places. Perfect composition, of course, with the longer length of road going to the right and the spray trailing to the left. What you may call the "usual crap", others of us call "brilliance". ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks man ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Love both the cropped and uncropped shot - the uncropped shot, though, is just pure theatre!๐Ÿ‘
You might want to check the dictionary though, because 'crap' it ain't.
If I'm going to heaven, it's in one of those and on a day like that:drool:
Haha, i'd be joining you there then!

Pure dope ! ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Very nice work on the rain edit, and I love your front page layout ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for all the great comments guys. I appreciate it more than you think. ๐Ÿ‘

I really like it, not sure how can you call it "...the usual crap.". :confused::D It's dinamic, with great tones and has a real wet weather feel! :drool:

Usual crap eh? Must be problem with your PC or something, I don't see any crap. :odd:

Love Found...forever

Ok, I'm always looking to create something that i can print out and hang on my wall and yet again, GT5 inspired me and this is what i ended up with.

I'll be honest, hardly anything is left from the original picture i took in GT5 as the quality of the picture was just awful, but as i always do, i had an idea in mind and went straight onto the PS3 and took the photo.

After a few hours editing this is the result...looks great full size and is full of the things i like. Dark, moody, power, elegance, lines, light, beauty, water, and so on.

Personally, i LOVE it but you lot may think...differently!

I done four versions of this, the one above, one without the butterfly, one without the butterfly and the drying, dripping water and a version with the headlights visible but this one is my favourite.

100 points for anyone who can guess the car!

Love it too Lee. ๐Ÿ‘

As you say it looks great at full size where you can really appreciate all the little details - a truly great piece of art that you can certainly be proud of. :)

Love it too Lee. ๐Ÿ‘

As you say it looks great at full size where you can really appreciate all the little details - a truly great piece of art that you can certainly be proud of. :)
Thanks a million Nathan. Glad you took the time to look at it ๐Ÿ‘

Love Found...forever

Ok, I'm always looking to create something that i can print out and hang on my wall and yet again, GT5 inspired me and this is what i ended up with.

I'll be honest, hardly anything is left from the original picture i took in GT5 as the quality of the picture was just awful, but as i always do, i had an idea in mind and went straight onto the PS3 and took the photo.

After a few hours editing this is the result...looks great full size and is full of the things i like. Dark, moody, power, elegance, lines, light, beauty, water, and so on.

Personally, i LOVE it but you lot may think...differently!

I done four versions of this, the one above, one without the butterfly, one without the butterfly and the drying, dripping water and a version with the headlights visible but this one is my favourite.

100 points for anyone who can guess the car!

Hmmm........ I would guess its a Chevelle.

Im guessing transcammer
but can we see a before and after pic of the edit
its so simple, but so beautiful at the same time

Hmmm........ I would guess its a Chevelle.
Wrong! :)

Very nice work! I am guessing it's the tran scammer :D
Correct! ๐Ÿ‘

Im guessing transcammer
but can we see a before and after pic of the edit
its so simple, but so beautiful at the same time
Correct! ๐Ÿ‘
Sure, i'm always happy to share the original picture...
2k6g.jpg

WOW Ive taken a look at your photos and they are great! I dont see how you do it lol I eventually get bored
Hehe, thanks mate. I can do the edits pretty quick now really, an hour here, and hour there and it's done!

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Beautiful art Lee. Looks simple, but looks are deceiving. That's the mark of a solid photo-editor like you. Your talent with water effects and other environmental techniques is amazing. The mood in your photos is always wonderful. Great pic.

Beautiful art Lee. Looks simple, but looks are deceiving. That's the mark of a solid photo-editor like you. Your talent with water effects and other environmental techniques is amazing. The mood in your photos is always wonderful. Great pic.
Can't say it better :cheers:
This is the perfect exemple of a picture which "should make you love it before you have a chance to study it" ;)
This photo give something like a serenity feeling. Tough there are a lot of hard angles and lines and the car, in the dark, could be almost frightening. But the composition and the Butterfly immediatly balance this feeling with softness and comforting.
Really love this pic Lee, thanks again for sharing such visual poetry ๐Ÿ‘

Epic, as always, Lee! It's unbelievable what you created with that stock not very interesting GT5 picture. :)๐Ÿ‘

Back