My GT5 is dead!!!!

This bug has manifested on all PS3 related forums so PD should be aware of it. Hold on to your save file until a fix is available.

As for your DLC, you don't lose them. Go to the PSN store and look at your download (purchased) history, you can download them again.

Thanks for the DLC info. Atleast I still have that to start over with if I have too. I guess we'll see a lot more people on here with the same problem soon.

yeah familyforce, i know it sucks not to be able to play right now, but with update 1.06 comes a new hope. If that comes, and we're still having this conversation, then we can start talking about starting over :)

I tried the share file and it stayed the same size as well. I think are only option is to delete our save files and start over. Almost 3 months of playing and getting this far for nothing. Now starting out I'll have even less to start out with since I'll lose my DLC car. I don't think I'll be playing GT5 anytime soon. I'll hold out deleting my file atleast until the next update.

Same problem here, i hope they fix this bug with the new update coming this month cause i don't want to start all over again. My save game data is 4165 KB. I haven't been able to play for a week and still counting.

The error says: "insufficient free space on Hard Disk Drive (HDD). At least 32MB required. Please exit the game and free up some space. 0x00000015 [217]

To all gtplanet users:
Make a backup save file before this happens to you!!!

Same problem here, i hope they fix this bug with the new update coming this month cause i don't want to start all over again. My save game data is 4165 KB. I haven't been able to play for a week and still counting.

The error says: "insufficient free space on Hard Disk Drive (HDD). At least 32MB required. Please exit the game and free up some space. 0x00000015 [217]

To all gtplanet users:
Make a backup save file before this happens to you!!!

Thankfully I don't have this problem and I hope I never do.:nervous: What I want to know is why GT5 can't handle a save file of 4165kb, I have saves bigger than this from other games (FIFA 11 being one) and they work fine.:odd:

just happened to me so now i am at a stand still, I can't enjoy gt5 at the moment. Well I guess its over will not restart the whole game again.

welcome to the party, culexantares :|

something ASH32 said a couple posts above me here makes me optimistic that update 1.06 will fix our insufficient data problem. if FIFA (or any other game) uses larger save data files, then why can't PD just push the cut-off from 4100 to 4165, then we can all start playing again :)

culexantares, i'm with you, i refuse to do anything over again. if it gets really dire, and we get new seasonal events before update 1.06, then i may do those on another file (just so i don't miss them altogether), but here's hoping that our problem has been fixed long before then!

PD, all i want for valentine's day (or before!) is to be able to play gran turismo again. please don't condemn my blu-ray to the shelves of a gamestop, because that's what it will come to. hope!

The only way I could play the game was to delete everything and start over.:grumpy: I didn't want to wait for the update that may or may not fix the problem. I just wont open up any museum cards again until they have it fixed. When I first started playing the game there wasn't any seasonal event. With thoses I was able to get to level 20 a-spec in one night!!! Can't do anything about getting my 1000 cars back though.

welcome to the party, culexantares :|

something ASH32 said a couple posts above me here makes me optimistic that update 1.06 will fix our insufficient data problem. if FIFA (or any other game) uses larger save data files, then why can't PD just push the cut-off from 4100 to 4165, then we can all start playing again :)

culexantares, i'm with you, i refuse to do anything over again. if it gets really dire, and we get new seasonal events before update 1.06, then i may do those on another file (just so i don't miss them altogether), but here's hoping that our problem has been fixed long before then!

PD, all i want for valentine's day (or before!) is to be able to play gran turismo again. please don't condemn my blu-ray to the shelves of a gamestop, because that's what it will come to. hope!

I don't mean to be negative but i am having a bad feeling about this one. I think they(Polyphony Digital) do not know about this problem. :nervous:

But at least we don't lose our DLC cars.:indiff:

ye of little faith ;) once update 1.06 comes (aaany time now...), if they've still forgotten us, then yes, we can freak out. i don't even remember what playing the game was like...

I deleted my cached memory on GT5 and my save file went down from 800+kb to 700kb. While it's on your other user delete the cache memory, go back on GTlife, save the game, then see if your file size has dropped. You may be able to transfer it back to your old user and go online again.

Back