My list of available trades

  • Thread starter Thread starter rampageturke
  • 12 comments
  • 757 views

rampageturke

(Banned)
Messages
415
AVAILABLE TRADES:
Chrome Paint

Offers welcome
 
Last edited:
What you got in mind for the 908
 
what do you want for the suzuki?
 
Offer still up
 
Last edited:
Nissan R92CP
Sauber Mercedes C9
Mazda Furai Concept
GT by Citroen Le Mans Race car
ZR1 Racing Modifications
330 P4 Race car
Lancia Delta S4 Rally car

I might possibly have the Chrome Line Jaguar XK13 and Chapperel 2j later today to trade.

I'm interested in the Peugeot
 
Nissan R92CP
Sauber Mercedes C9
Mazda Furai Concept
GT by Citroen Le Mans Race car
ZR1 Racing Modifications
330 P4 Race car
Lancia Delta S4 Rally car

I might possibly have the Chrome Line Jaguar XK13 and Chapperel 2j later today to trade.

I'm interested in the Peugeot

Sorry none of them interest me
 
Ah ok then. I'll move along xD
 
I'll give you a FGT for the Escudo
But I'm available on Wednesday
 
Last edited:
X2010 Vettel for Escudo.

Or FGT Green/Yellow if you prefer.
 
S.Vettel X1 or Fgt for the 908, PM me if your interested.

Regards,
TbM
 
Back