My media must go!

• Thread starter Lain
  • 87 comments
Bump. Let us know when week 2 picks are okay!

Just add 7 days to the date of your initial PM. If it's past that date/time, then go ahead and pick another. So yes, you and nick09 are both able to send me a 2nd request as of now. 👍

I'm expecting to receive large quantities of envelopes and disc sleeves tomorrow, so that's when I'll start sending some of these requests out. :)

Damn you RanHammer!!
icon_fuuu.gif

hahaha, no, it needs me having Eva 1.11... ah, well...

But no, it doesn't need more Clannad.

Yeah, the thread is apparently in desperate need of more Evangelion. :lol:
Sadly I do not have enough Evangelion for everybody. :(

It is a classic...where is the giant Rei when we need her...though I do have my eyes on a few titles again :lol:

A friend of mine returned the copies of Akira and Summer Wars I lent him, so I added them to the offerings. Both are Blu-ray. 👍

don't worry wink-guy, I watched Evangelion complete just last year. But yes, watch it, it is very very good.

A little behind schedule, but I'm finally prepping some items for mailing. 👍

Could you please back mine a bit so you can send it all over at once? Of course, it means I want some more stuff (:

Well I can only fit about 4 discs in each envelope, anyways. :P

Here's a picture of the operation:
P1000824.jpg

Sent a PM just now for the Summer Wars Blu-Ray. :sly: Yeah, that's right. :D Awww, not available. Oh well. --- Randy

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry guys. The list is woefully outdated. I've been swamped with military duties lately so I haven't been able to update it. I'll try to update it later tonight or tomorrow though.

Feel free to keep the requests coming, but know that some items might already be taken. 👍

Back