My media must go!

• Thread starter Lain
  • 87 comments
Hey!!! Cowboy bebop's not available, you vultures!!! It's mine!!!:mad:

Heh, dunno how it slipped through the cracks, but I fixed it now. 👍
If anyone else notices any more discrepancies, be sure to let me know.

Yay, why haven't you tried selling it locally?
Not interested in selling it. I suppose I could give it away locally, but that's too easy. :lol:

After this weekend, I'm gonna take down the list of available items and stop accepting requests for a short period. In between trying to accept and keep track of requests for items, and my military and personal life, I haven't had the time to actually send any of this stuff out. My military duties are cooling down for a little while though, and I'd like to take the opportunity to mail out as much of these items as I can.

After about two weeks, I'll re-post the list of available items and begin taking requests again.

Last edited:
Got the package today. When I opened the envelop I noticed there was only two CD envelopes and when I went downstairs I started noticing that the weight between the Yakuza envelope and the Mononoke envelope is different, and to my surprise, there is two games in one envelope! I can't complain for free but in the future you could put scrap paper between Cd's if you plan on doing it again. Thanks for the games and the movie, yaywalter.

So you plan on reposting 2 weeks from May 16th(assuming since that was the day you edited your post)?

Glad to hear that they reached you guys. 👍

Got the package today. When I opened the envelop I noticed there was only two CD envelopes and when I went downstairs I started noticing that the weight between the Yakuza envelope and the Mononoke envelope is different, and to my surprise, there is two games in one envelope! I can't complain for free but in the future you could put scrap paper between Cd's if you plan on doing it again. Thanks for the games and the movie, yaywalter.

So you plan on reposting 2 weeks from May 16th(assuming since that was the day you edited your post)?
Doubling up CDs in the sleeves is necessary to keep the weight and thickness down. I could get away with putting paper in between discs, but I don't know if it would really be any better than the discs being up against the label of another disc.

I hadn't yet decided exactly when to repost the list. But I guess to make it easy, I'll repost the list June 1st.

I'm pretty sure if you put some fabric between them no scratches should happen during shipping. This could be from some old shirt or rag you don't care about anymore. Of course the cheapest method is to have the labels facing each other to prevent scratching one DVD.

A lot of people haven't got theirs. Sorry I'm taking so long to get them to you guys. Just be patient, you'll get yours soon enough.

I have to say: 2.22 is an absolute visual orgasm in Blu-ray. Incredible.

Mine are here, of course.

Hate to bump this thread but when are the freebies gonna be up again? I might like to grab something if possible. I've been having fun playing Okami. It's such an underrated gem and I thank you for sending it to me.

Latest Posts

Back