My motorsport drawings

• Thread starter Klem
  • 358 comments
Thanks guys, here is a new drawing...

Attachments

• Brumos porsche 911s.jpg
    Brumos porsche 911s.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 60
Its always good to see this thread pop up on my alerts. Another masterpiece gets shown.

Beautifully drawn, but I agree with @Cano. You're more stylised stuff is generally what really amazes me. I'd honestly like to see a mod of some racing sim (I guess RFactor would probably be the easiest) that gives you an environment like that.

Beautifully drawn, but I agree with @Cano. You're more stylised stuff is generally what really amazes me.

Indeed. These ultra-realistic drwings are always good but it's something that, for example, I could do if I wanted, and practically everyone that can draw well, because, well, they are exact copies of reality, of reference pictures. Technically perfect and all, but still.

But the other drawings, with @Klem's undeniable style with colorful speed-lines, and extreme points of view and awesome color-pencil technique, imaginative use of color and extreme black constrasts... damn, I don't know if I could do such a thing. I could try, but I'm not sure I could nail it as good as he does. Even more so that his pieces, if I remember corretly, are pretty damn big.

@Klem How much time would you spend on a drawing? Do you find yourself making lots of corrections? because the proportions and shading look perfect but I'm sure you'll disagree.

Back