My new and awesome GT4 album

• Thread starter Hotshot44
  • 8 comments

Which one is best

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These are on track photos of cars I feel give out the essence of GT4. Take a look at the background and foreground and they look like a pro took them.:sly:
Tell me what YOU think. Lots more to come:cool:

Attachments

• Audi.jpg
    Audi.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Chevelle SS5.jpg
    Chevelle SS5.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 23
  • DR2.jpg
    DR2.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 25
  • GT-R Pacecar3.jpg
    GT-R Pacecar3.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IROC-Z4.jpg
    IROC-Z4.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 26
  • GT-R Pro2.jpg
    GT-R Pro2.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 23
  • GT-R Pro3.jpg
    GT-R Pro3.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 23
  • GT-R Pro4.jpg
    GT-R Pro4.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IROC-Z3.jpg
    IROC-Z3.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 21
  • SSTT1.jpg
    SSTT1.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Nissan 240SX1.jpg
    Nissan 240SX1.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Nissan 240SX5.jpg
    Nissan 240SX5.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 17
  • Nissan 240SX6.jpg
    Nissan 240SX6.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Nissan 240SX7.jpg
    Nissan 240SX7.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Nissan 240SX8.jpg
    Nissan 240SX8.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Nimso Skyline 400 R8.jpg
    Nimso Skyline 400 R8.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Nimso Skyline400 R4.jpg
    Nimso Skyline400 R4.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Nimso GT-R1.jpg
    Nimso GT-R1.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Nimso GT-R3.jpg
    Nimso GT-R3.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 17
  • GT-R Pacecar1.jpg
    GT-R Pacecar1.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:
They're good pics...they capture some energy at least, rather than just being a bunch of shots in PhotoVacation mode. But they're a bit dark. And yes, i have my briteness cranked up.

These are on track photos of cars I feel give out the essence of GT4. Take a look at the background and foreground and they look like a pro took them.:sly:

Was going to leave a decent bit of criticism until I saw that.

I love the 'pro' look of the out of focus one with the car running out of the frame. That has the wrong shutter speed. Awesome.

EDIT: I just noticed what Famine put and started crying with laughter :lol:

Oooh, don’t be so hard on him. He was probably being sarcastic or ironic.

About the shot's they're a little out of focus, and lack of composition, being a little bland. Also (it is not your fault) but with proper aperture you can hide those ugly GT4 background textures..

My advice to you is to take a look at some of the tutorials, especially pixeljunkynz tutorial about composition, and visiting some of the galleries around like Bram’s Turismo, Moglet’s , Suzq044, TVR and FF’s (just to name a phew) and see what a pro gallery look like, in terms of image composition.

Hey, it's art, and I like art. Now that you asked...I like your picture GT-R pro3.jpg. It has good balance and action, as if you're waiting for something to happen. Your picture SSTT1.jpg is just a plain nice looking picture. Looks good. But...Round off the edges on the fence, and remove the "Turismo 4 / @SECI". I think those two are your best pictures. Your other pictures just don't work for me. Chevelle SS5.jpg did have good balance ( Bad color though ). but I think you can do better. Keep it up! Looking forward to see your next set.

you got some homework to do, but there's a first for everything. like SSracing said, just keep this up, oh and maybe round off the overconfidence a bit. :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back