My new favourite car - Jalopnik DLC Video HD

  • Thread starter Thread starter AFC Tecnico
  • 13 comments
  • 1,029 views
Messages
41
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi Guys, here's my latest video. Voiced by me ;)

My new favourite car - Jalopnik DLC - HD



Please rate and subscribe!
Thanks
 
That car is something special, I like it as well. Nice vinyls as well.
 
nice vid!!

My first impression of the Lambo was "wow, interior view is special"

Just need windscreens now in the next instalment please Turn 10...👍
 
As I said in the other thread...It's pronounced Guyardo.
 
I think you're right. I think that's how Clarkson says it

Yes, but he also says jag-u-ar, al-u-min-i-um, all Mexicans are lazy and people in unions should be shot. So I don't trust everything that comes out of his mouth.
 
Yes, but he also says jag-u-ar, al-u-min-i-um, all Mexicans are lazy and people in unions should be shot. So I don't trust everything that comes out of his mouth.


And that is how Jaguar and aluminIum are said. The Mexican thing is a joke, he also takes the Mick out of the French the welsh and every other race on the planet. He takes the Mick out of the English from up north too. Some laugh it off others make a meal out of it. Topgear would not be as popular as it is if people did not like him. You will always get someone who complains, just a fact of life.
 
http://www.forvo.com/word/gallardo/

edit
And when I said not exactly, I was talking about the "guy" part. The GA in gallardo does not sound like GU in guy.

Easiest way I could phonetically spell it out without using all the fancy characters. It's most definitely not pronounced Gayardo, haha.
 
No, it certainly isn't, but it's also not GUYardo. I thought guh-yard-oh was the right way but the link I posted has both the L and Y sounds there together.
 
Back