My Nurburgring Time Trials Collection and Ranking

• Thread starter 4GT 911
  • 62 comments
Poland
Poland
I greatly enjoy running time attacks on Nordschleife, it's my favourite track to drive, but I have no friends that play Gran Turismo to share and compare with the times and beautiful cars. Recently I started recording my best runs on YT, there are not many people watching it, but I though someone might like it and we could compare and discuss the cars we had most fun with.

Here is my ranking so far:

800+PP
RX7 4 rotor - 6:09.2

800PP
Pagani Zonda R - 6:01.5
Toyota Castrol Supra GT500 - 6:05.3

700PP
Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R - 6:27.3
Dodge Viper GTS '02 - 6:28.5
Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 '11 - 6:28.8
Mercedes AMG GT R '17 - 6:30.9
Lamborghini Diablo GT '00 - 6:31:4
Honda NSX '92 - 6:33.5
Porsche 911 GT3 RS - 6:34.8
Ferrari GTO '84 - 6:35.0
Chevrolet Corvette C7 '14 - 6:38.2

600PP
Subaru Impreza 22B - 7:04.6
Ferrari Testarossa - 7:10.0
Nissan Silvia S14 - 7:16.7

Stay tuned for more car tests.

Last edited:
Another car tested on the list being the Mercedes AMG GT R, taking the 2nd spot in the 700PP category. Great sound in the cockpit, crazy acceleration without breaking traction, and extremely nice handling, although requires getting used to, as the brakes lock up the wheels making it hard to turn while braking.
Overall a real joy to drive.

Last edited:
A new king rises on the ring, the Godzilla. Taking the top spot in 700PP category. Superb handling thanks to ATTESA system, the RB26DETT engine is a concerto to the ears, and the driving sensation is spectacular. Magnificent and dangerous when pushed to the limit.

Well I have done a similar thing testing cars at 700pp, only done 1 or 2 laps per car though. Not sure exact times.
Lambo diablo I know is top at 7:15

Well I have done a similar thing testing cars at 700pp, only done 1 or 2 laps per car though. Not sure exact times.
Lambo diablo I know is top at 7:15
Oh yes Nurb is a great track to test cars, piecing together a magic lap feels so rewarding as its 6 to 7 minutes of contast focus.
The Lamborghini Diablo is such a beautiful and characteristic car, I have to give it a shot as well!

My new fastest time around the Ring, the mighty Pagani Zonda R. The acceleration in this car is immense, and the speed in which you can take corners is shocking. I think my mind almost broke when pushing it to the limits chasing that magic sub 6 minute lap. I think the magic lap is possible when the stars align. This car requires every ounce of concentration out of the driver, and man is it exhausting at these speeds.
The new king, Zonda R!

My new top 600PP car, the Testarossa. Beating the Silvia S14 by over 6 seconds. Superb handling, the car is planted to the road like glue. It's safe and it feels great to push it on the limit. Pleasant engine note, with beautiful both interior and exterior. With over 360HP it has just enough power to compete in the 600PP limit. Great driving sensation in exquisite style.

Last edited:
My new top 600PP car, the Testarossa. Beating the Silvia S14 by over 6 seconds. Superb handling, the car is planted to the road like glue. It's safe and it feels great to push it on the limit. Pleasant engine note, with beautiful both interior and exterior. With over 360HP it has just enough power to compete in the 600PP limit. Great driving sensation in exquisite style.

Might give this one a go. Not had my testarossa out for a while. Just got the rampage engine swap playing about with that at the moment

Last edited:
20969947224415135.jpg
the mighty deloreon

Are the cars you're running (and recording lap times) stock vehicles? I love running laps around the Ring and comparing cars, but to me it only makes sense to use stock vehicles. SH tires for the lower powered ones, SM for 700PP and up.

Are the cars you're running (and recording lap times) stock vehicles? I love running laps around the Ring and comparing cars, but to me it only makes sense to use stock vehicles. SH tires for the lower powered ones, SM for 700PP and up.
I've just jumped on this bandwagon/thread. was just tuning cars to 700pp for my own amusement, doing one lap per car.
Started off with the nsx time trail thread that is on here somewhere then I've progressed from there

I got you, I used to test stock cars as well and it makes perfect sense to me. I stumbled into a problem tho when some cars have horrible stock tune and behave like and undrivable boat (F1 GTR for example) when in RL it isnt. So I started to do some light tuning like suspension, brakes, tires to make them more enjoyable. And then my rankings were all over the place with stocks VS tuned. So I decided to just tune up every car to a category so it’s more possible to compare them with each other.

I agree that it's a bit of a pickle when you know the stock vehicle (in the game) isn't being represented properly. It also annoys me that on the ranking board vehicle information is lacking. Who cares if the air temperature is visible when the lap was recorded?!? I'd much rather see which tires were used. (seriously who thought that was a worthwhile feature?).

At the moment I'm quite proud of a 7:52 lap time I put down recently with a stock Alpine A110, on SH tires. That car is amazing to drive.

Dodge Viper GTS, my second fastest at the ring under 700PP. Such a powerful car. The mean engine sound is spectacular, the car has surprisingly good grip and stability, and it a joy to drive around the green hell. With over 600HP it has crazy acceleration out of corners and on the straights. A real classic american powerhouse of a racing machine.

I've tested the standard edition AMG GT-R, if the Black Series is even better, then you are in for a treat. Definitely worth the cash.

I run time-trial test, since GT1 in a sort of Top Gears ranking. (unfortunately, years after years, I lost them...)

Cars are non-tuned, Sport-medium tyre

on GT7, I've started some small test with SPA track. I'm planning to move to Le mans et Nurbungring.

I used to run cars, going from less powerfull to most powerfull (weight don't matter)

Now, I test drive cars from oldest to most recent cars (and then from less powerfull to most powerfull). The idea here is to have an idea of the fastest car decade after decade

And to finish, I tune cars that don't exist but can be replicated (kind of)

for example, the BMW M3 GTS from 2009 out of the BMW M3 2004

Or the Alpine 110 S

I've found and created over 10-15cars from this logic as GT7 always finds a way to not give you the fastest model

The Porsche 92 and 95 is a good example, as we get 256cv and 300cv, when a 380cv and a 450cv version existed

I'll then add my time on an excel sheet and if you're interested, I can provide you a copy for comparison.

I wish I had enough credit, to do a maxed tunes version of each cars to do the same.

For me to go forward, I need to finish :

• Earning the CR missing to buy the Mclaren F1 (very important car)
  • Get the VGT street "legal"
  • Try to get those 2-3 cars missing but that will cost as much as the Mclaren (sad face)
  • Finish my list

Once it's done, I will be able to do the runs, and note the timings.

That's a beautiful livery, like the classic GT ones. What did you put in there, is that the NSX GT500 engine?
Yes it is, I added a little to it now. Looks alot better.
It's fast but I just can't seem to get any grip. And it wrecks the tyres super quick. Would be a good one for sardenga. Got to 1:39 with it so far.

I run time-trial test, since GT1 in a sort of Top Gears ranking. (unfortunately, years after years, I lost them...)

Cars are non-tuned, Sport-medium tyre

on GT7, I've started some small test with SPA track. I'm planning to move to Le mans et Nurbungring.

I used to run cars, going from less powerfull to most powerfull (weight don't matter)

Now, I test drive cars from oldest to most recent cars (and then from less powerfull to most powerfull). The idea here is to have an idea of the fastest car decade after decade

And to finish, I tune cars that don't exist but can be replicated (kind of)

for example, the BMW M3 GTS from 2009 out of the BMW M3 2004

Or the Alpine 110 S

I've found and created over 10-15cars from this logic as GT7 always finds a way to not give you the fastest model

The Porsche 92 and 95 is a good example, as we get 256cv and 300cv, when a 380cv and a 450cv version existed

I'll then add my time on an excel sheet and if you're interested, I can provide you a copy for comparison.

I wish I had enough credit, to do a maxed tunes version of each cars to do the same.

For me to go forward, I need to finish :

• Earning the CR missing to buy the Mclaren F1 (very important car)
  • Get the VGT street "legal"
  • Try to get those 2-3 cars missing but that will cost as much as the Mclaren (sad face)
  • Finish my list

Once it's done, I will be able to do the runs, and note the timings.
That sounds both like a lot of fun and a lot of time. There is something so captivating and intriguing at testing and comparing legendary cars against each other, and I see a lot of people do it as well. The Top Gear tests were an inspiration for me as well gotta say. Good luck mate, I'm interested to hear about your favourite ones.

That sounds both like a lot of fun and a lot of time. There is something so captivating and intriguing at testing and comparing legendary cars against each other, and I see a lot of people do it as well. The Top Gear tests were an inspiration for me as well gotta say. Good luck mate, I'm interested to hear about your favourite ones.
I've run cars until 2007 on SPA

The fastest (can't compare to Mclaren F1 because I don't have it) is the Ferrari Enzo so far

Than the Porsche Carrera GT and the Porsche 911 GT1 streetversion

followed by the F50, Diablo GTR, Ford GT 05, Ferrari F430 and Viper SRT10

I'll create in a few weeks and post my work there

I am doing the circuit experience at this track and man it is WAY different to GTS. The track feels narrower, it's really off putting, like the M6 is too big for it. It just doesn't feel right and I am way slower than I was in GTS.

Back